Status
Not open for further replies.
If you care for a comparison...

Cwuif.jpg

Dear NewRapidGator,

You' ve done an excellent job to turn everyone against you (i try to be calm), even those that said that you could be the no 1 file host.

You' ve managed that specifically by:

• Changing your PPD rates twice, from 35 to 25 (-30%) at first and now from 25 to 15 (-40%) or a total of 60% within a two months period (including the time you were offline) and without advance notice to anyone
  • Having serious issues with your infrastructure and going offline for 3 weeks
  • Not responding to your “partners” (reasonable) requests and solving actual technical problems in time
  • Not replying and leaving everyone in the dark even after the period you were offline.

It is clear even to those with the best of intentions that this is the worst way to gain peoples trust in these days.

On the other hand, and I am trying to be fair, you pay weekly and generally in time.

My suggestion to you is that if you want to keep whoever wants to stay with you is:

• Decide what kind of affiliate plan you want to offer (I guess that this is PPS as others have done recently, instead of trying to throw out those on PPD with the worst way )
  • Hire a technician to solve issues and
  • Hire someone to reply and let everyone know what is going on.

Last edited:
RG is already Down or call dead.

They can't improve their service from the beginning
they can't fix their - File not found from beginning
they can't fix download stats - 2-3 hour stats freeze in 24 hours
they can't fix their servers - lots of server are down
they can't fix ?????? ???? ??????? ?????

but they fix
they fix 1st time PPD now they again fix 2nd time PPD

What they want ?
1 user who can upload and post their links on forums and blogs and rapidgator got 1000000000000 sales with that kind of service.

Kinda miss " Hotfile - The Best " no cheating,apt statistics,apt payment.

Even though they deleted the user accounts, no one could be more legit than hotfile in the above stated things.

Dear PPD Partners,

I understand your frustration. But We can't pay for ppd more than what we get with sales.
If you earn on PPD 100$ we get may be 70$ sales which is simply not profitable for us.

You can do 3 things:

1. Switch to Pay per sale. We do not have plans to change PPS rate which is 50%.
2. Stay on PPD if it is converting for you better than PPS.
3. Choose other host.

Dear NewRapidGator,

I understand your decision. But we can't work with you anymore.
If you change the rates so many times to the lowest ones and we were making 34$ for 1k DLs of 1 GB file, then 26$ and finally we make 15$ for such files it is simply not profitable for us.

You can do 3 things:
1. Get back the old PPD rate.
2. Fix the issues, infrastructure, counting, errors.
3. Fuck yourself.

I told you they collect money and sell the host to another one.
They are the most cheater host I have ever seen.
Never trust them,I could not get money till now.

new rates are logical if they loose money, they had the best rates for a ppd plan on the net, you know it's practically sure they change it....
I hope they not close it like so many hosts...

Dear Customer,
Please read RapidGator.net latest news:
New PPD rates
Dear Partners, Unfortunately we can't keep current pay per download rates any longer Pay per download rates been lowered since today Current rates are: Group I up to 15$ Group II up to 8$ Group III up to 3$ Group IV up to 1$ Kind Regards, Rapidgator Team.

Best regards,
Rapidgator.Net

Dear Customer,
Please read RapidGator.net latest news:
New PPD rates
Dear Partners, Unfortunately we can't keep current pay per download rates any longer Pay per download rates been lowered since today Current rates are: Group I up to 15$ Group II up to 8$ Group III up to 3$ Group IV up to 1$ Kind Regards, Rapidgator Team.

Best regards,
Rapidgator.Net

Good night :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back