Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Over!

Time to choose a new host guys!

ZooUpload $15 x 1000 downloads for all countries guys

No body is going to register in a filehost when they can download for free without an account and they don't pay for "anonymous" users, anyways we shouldn't be discussing this in the RapidGator thread, let's show some respect to them, at least they paid us every week and if their servers worked i would keep uploading files, but since their servers are all fucked right now well... time to say goodbye!

Sure they have money to pay us but they are just too greedy and want to keep all money for themselves. Look at all filehosts that offer PPS and PPD - they have really good rates and somehow they have money to pay us. From the begininng RapidGator was cheating and screwing its uploaders, now you have untouched proof they are really doing it.

That's all.

And I am still wondering how many people who now say goodbye will actually stay with RapidGator.

Last edited:
I guess many of them are going to actually leave, since all the new uploads are bugged and the server doesn't count the downloads, so the current rate is 0$/1000 and any filehost can beat that.

new rates

Dear PPD Partners,

I understand your frustration. But We can't pay for ppd more than what we get with sales.
If you earn on PPD 100$ we get may be 70$ sales which is simply not profitable for us.

You can do 3 things:

1. Switch to Pay per sale. We do not have plans to change PPS rate which is 50%.
2. Stay on PPD if it is converting for you better than PPS.
3. Choose other host.

I fully understand money issues, just please fix counting problems with sales. Lowering prices is ok for me until u DO count everything.

Thanks!

Dear PPD Partners,

I understand your frustration. But We can't pay for ppd more than what we get with sales.
If you earn on PPD 100$ we get may be 70$ sales which is simply not profitable for us.

You can do 3 things:

1. Switch to Pay per sale. We do not have plans to change PPS rate which is 50%.
3. Choose other host.

my humble suggestion. just removed PPD, and increase the percentage for the affiliates. 60-70% per sale.

@PPD people

i hope you guys understand the position of Rapidgator, they need to earn as well. business without ROI (return of investment) goes into bankruptcy. remember what happened to wupload fiasco? it will be the same fate for Rapidgator if they will stick to that kind of system. 90% of the uploaders are recycling materials and contents, gaining downloads by spamming the forums and blogs using autoposters. still the same contents shared by others a looooong time ago. as a result, less audience, less interest for downloaders, and less possibility for sales.

Last edited:
Dear PPD Partners,

You can do 3 things:

3. Choose other host.

pr24.rapidgator.net
pr26
.rapidgator.net
pr27
.rapidgator.net

= 0 downloads/0 sales

I think the real rate should be 0$/1000 DLs, 0% per sale. You can't fix anything, totally fucking amatuer.

Dear PPD Partners,

You can do 3 things:

3. Choose other host.

You guys are shoting your selves in the foot, right now you guy are the lowest PPD rate and one of the most bugged filehost, oh! and also the lowest PPS rate plus the bugs, anyways i hope you guys can keep the your bussiness runing with a proffit, good luck.

Dear PPD Partners,

You can do 3 things:

3. Choose other host.

yes but this rate is very low more than DF :facepalm:
make it 20$ for 1000 dls

Dear PPD Partners,

You can do 3 things:

3. Choose other host.

or make PPS rate 65% and rebill 65%

Dear PPD Partners,

You can do 3 things:

3. Choose other host.

Changing your system to a ranking system like BitShare's is also a good option.
If you finally decide to remove PPD plan, you can try running ranking system with PPS plan and changing the range to 50% (lowest rank) ~ 80% (highest rank).
Although the ranking system is hated by many people, you have done a lot of things they hate much more.

Anyway, you have to fix your sales counting issue first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back