Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you alien?
today is 16th june. How did you get payment of 11-17 june week's payment.

This JumanWj certainly belongs to rapidgator and is trying to fool people so tat more people work for rapidgator filehost and more get folled and they make more of money bz they neither count download nor sales properly these days

pff.JPG

wtf?!
III.group 5$->2.5??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sales not count on pr27.rapidgator.net, i tried with my friend 2 days ago. I guess other broken servers dont count sales either.

That can be a mass of sales, considering people buy premiums on fresh uploads mostly... It is not nice how to treat your uploaders, who actually bring you money with sales... PPS uploaders help business keep working, you pay people who are on PPD from his work too. And you dont count sales on PPS either, that makes possible for you all to have money?

I dont mirror links to get more sales, but if mass of them not counted, tell me a good reason why should i stay on PPS, and dont start mirroring links on other servers? I hope you dont want to chase uploaders away who try to work on get sales, because if people loose faith in you and stop using PPS, they will go on PPD just suck money, and your business will collapse soon. I hope you can see the bigger picture, where it leads if people stop working on to get sales.

Please consider it Newrapidgator, im waiting for your answer about sales not count issue.

Thanks.

(Sorry for my bad english)

Go ahead, move to another host.

P.S.: Rapidshare and Mediafire are examples of hosts that don't have PPS but their business hasn't collapse. :)

Fuck you Rapidgator.
You do not count downloads and now you have done shit. Congrats

OcZQv.png

@ Qoo. So you compare rapidgator to those two great hosts? Rapidgator is just a shit nothing else.

Dear Customer,
Please read RapidGator.net latest news:
New PPD rates
Dear Partners, Unfortunately we can't keep current pay per download rates any longer Pay per download rates been lowered since today Current rates are: Group I up to 15$ Group II up to 8$ Group III up to 3$ Group IV up to 1$ Kind Regards, Rapidgator Team.

Best regards,
Rapidgator.Net

OMG :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

What going on? This right has a funny job, please realize a little X-(

decrease and plan PPS 20% and you're No. 1 xaxaxaxaxaxa

@Qoo

If they dont need sales i will move to another host. And i wish you good luck with RG... :)

And lowering prices just showed how much they are short of money. To your mind does this action still means they dont need sales?

I still have a little hope, that counting sales issue will be fixed. I give RG one more week to fix sales counting problem.

Last edited:
Dear Customer,
Please read RapidGator.net latest news:
New PPD rates
Dear Partners, Unfortunately we can't keep current pay per download rates any longer Pay per download rates been lowered since today Current rates are: Group I up to 15$ Group II up to 8$ Group III up to 3$ Group IV up to 1$ Kind Regards, Rapidgator Team

OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back