Status
Not open for further replies.
RG,

643e70b464.jpg

Sold Premium Account 0 (-0.9990$), what is this ?

Probably refund

We'll try to fix file not found error next week. I'll check files counts, but average stats are normal.

Probably refund

We'll try to fix file not found error next week. I'll check files counts, but average stats are normal.

average maybe be normal , but on some pr servers no all counted has correctly , surely this is pr26

edit ..

on pr24 this the same situation , test with another ip with free dn .

Last edited:
I just read last 12 pages. People are crying with lots of problem and sharing their pain then suddenly NewRapidgator Comes and says average stats are normal.
Huhahahahaha. Very funny.

ALL THE DOWNLOAD REDIRECTS TO http://rapidgator.net/download/captcha After Countdown and then after people enter captcha no download link is visible only:
ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

The following error was encountered:

• Connection Failed
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Rapidgator is scamming people sometimes... 2012-06-02 17:18:48 my payment shows paid, but I didn't received it to my purse. Created few support tickets, firstly they told that I will receive money in few days. Last time I asked they told that I didn't achieved minimal payout... LOL. they didn't paid my last payment.. stupid scam

Rapidgator is scamming people sometimes... 2012-06-02 17:18:48 my payment shows paid, but I didn't received it to my purse. Created few support tickets, firstly they told that I will receive money in few days. Last time I asked they told that I didn't achieved minimal payout... LOL. they didn't paid my last payment.. stupid scam

May be support mistake, I'll look into this.

any way to know on which PR our files are saved ?
not only by start download because for free user it's a pain to do it ? ^^

It is been refunded to your balance. You'll get it with next payout.

^ Why don't you answer other people too? Coz you do not want to and you are not honest. If you are honest then answer all other questions too and solve the stats problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back