Status
Not open for further replies.
Do anyone know how to fix this?
249baf89a8.png
I can't create a new folder because I don't have the root folder on my account. I submit a ticket on Rapidgator but they do not reply. Please help. Thanks.

the problem still exists even if u click name to sort out files on root.

if u have folders u can click name and works, problem on sorting files is on root folder.

try with different browser to create new folder and move files and see if it works.

u have root folder, root is the default folder on ur account :)

the problem still exists even if u click name to sort out files on root.

if u have folders u can click name and works, problem on sorting files is on root folder.

try with different browser to create new folder and move files and see if it works.

u have root folder, root is the default folder on ur account :)

I've done that already but the problem still do exist. I already created a new account to fix this. :facepalm:

lisai111 i`m in same situation with u

got almost 2tb files and still have 1,5 to upload it...

it's not from cookies or history...

still waiting for a fix...from 2 weeks...guess being a premium member has no value for them.

I think that there might be an error in script processing our files to servers which results rewriting old files by new ones, not neccesarily from the same user. moreover I noticed that more files are being deleted due to error in peak hours, in the evening. But we can only guess, because they have access to everything, not us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back