Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't connect to my account (email or password error), also i didn't received payment in webmoney. Sent message to rapidgator, will see what's the problem..

If anyone still sees 502 Bad Gateway, it means the DNS server you used is not updated the mapping of rapidgator.net and 195.211.223.18.

Please configure your network settings to use Google Public DNS (8.8.8.8).
https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using#setup

It works for me.

But that's not solution for average users who wants to download or buy premium.
They are not interested for doing some tweaks they will rather find other filehost which is fully operational.

Point is that dns has to be updated automatically , otherwise people who gets 502 error will not make downloads or sales.

Still no payment on paypal, despite the change in status.....

and no reply from support about the inability to upload through web upload (and ftp is also damn slow....).....

Dear Customers,

We'll do payouts to Paypal today and tomorrow in 2 batches. If you have not received your payout yet - you will receive it tomorrow 4 june 2012.

Wemoney payout been done 02 june 2012.

We apologies for inconvenience.

Still no payment on paypal, despite the change in status.....

and no reply from support about the inability to upload through web upload (and ftp is also damn slow....).....

read carefully

apparently your payment is in batch on tommorow
ftp speed is great

I have a problem. Rapidgator Yesterday I worked, I worked today, and now the shell account page does not load, ftp doesn't work, upload doesn't work. What is happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back