Status
Not open for further replies.
Very unprofessional... They had now three weeks to prepare moving to new servers and did not set up their DNS settings correctly?!
And no payout on PayPal yet, no answer from support besides announcing a large come back and still not available for most users :facepalm:

webmoney payment received , thank you !
------------------
Very unprofessional... They had now three weeks to prepare moving to new servers and did not set up their DNS settings correctly?!
And no payout on PayPal yet, no answer from support besides announcing a large come back and still not available for most users :facepalm:
stop whining . do you have any idea how much data they have to move and how much work setting so many new servers would be. give them a pat on the back instead of hammering from the get go ! a host that actually come back after being shut down three times ! i Respect them alot. they could easily have decided its too much of a hassle and just quit but they didn't !! that means alot !

Noob, this is normal for any site that updates it`s domain name when switching to a new host. They can`t do anything, just wait 24-48 hours, that`s how the internet works. Now stop complaining and GTFO

For some reason..... I don't "think" DNS affects paypal payouts...........[meh][meh][meh]

Didn't affect webmoney payouts, so...........

What's the hold-up ??

disclosure should be made a moment ago about paypal.

blocked, right?

According to him will continue. blocked, were you not last long. closes again soon

The problem is not in paypal blocked or broken or mf

The problem is why Newrapidgator not
Responding to our questions
cz53.gif

Last edited:
@Bloodsucker: And do you have an inside spy telling us that they are not paying Paypal this time?

It's not the first time they are late with Paypal payments. If I'm not mistaken, the last time (before the site went down) they were almost a day late or so with them and they had paid Webmoney on time the day before. That being said, it was said in the 3rd post of this topic that the overdue payments will be made during the weekend and the weekend isn't over yet. Start to worry on Monday.

stop whining . do you have any idea how much data they have to move and how much work setting so many new servers would be. give them a pat on the back instead of hammering from the get go ! a host that actually come back after being shut down three times ! i Respect them alot. they could easily have decided its too much of a hassle and just quit but they didn't !! that means alot !
Yeah, if you are dumb maybe it takes some weeks to update your DNS settings. Normal people use TTL settings for that...
Post on Disney.com if you have no idea of technical issues!
Code:
Parent		Domain NS records	Nameserver records returned by the parent servers are:

ns1.rapidgator.net.   ['91.197.44.45']   [TTL=172800] 
ns2.rapidgator.net.   ['91.197.44.46']   [TTL=172800]
TTL 172800 in seconds means 48 hours but could be set to maybe 600 (10 minutes) so the site would be available everywhere nearly instant... But yeah, say DNS is a shitty system and it was not possible to prepare it :facepalm:

@Bloodsucker: And do you have an inside spy telling us that they are not paying Paypal this time?

Look back on the last few pages of this thread.......

READ... and then tell me if I was the one who said anything about them not paying cause their paypal was blocked......

Some people in here have said "I know their paypal is blocked"... Others have said "I'm sure they're paying tomorrow" ....

The only thing I asked, to both parties, was what makes them all sure of anything, wether positive or negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back