Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
Hey, turn on the Sales Switch again..
Angry Happy Birthday GIF by Birthday Bot

Well, they have no simple VISA/Mastercard payment methods so expect they got issues with their payment processors for buying premium.

That's the main problem with shaving here, or at least I've been saying it for a long time... rapidgator doesn't shave... it's just that there are tracking leaks with those cards. and most people pay with that... I understand that since the Russian Veto of Visa/Mastercard due to the war in Ukraine... they have to juggle to have third-party payment methods for those cards... but they could work in the follow-up or tracking of sales... and that the sales are not lost along the way... in the end... very bad

That's the main problem with shaving here, or at least I've been saying it for a long time... rapidgator doesn't shave... it's just that there are tracking leaks with those cards. and most people pay with that... I understand that since the Russian Veto of Visa/Mastercard due to the war in Ukraine... they have to juggle to have third-party payment methods for those cards... but they could work in the follow-up or tracking of sales... and that the sales are not lost along the way... in the end... very bad
I've only just started using them after a long time so didn't know quite how bad it was. Their card processing used to be one of the best. Hope they can come up with a solution.

Do you know how long it's been like this?

I've only just started using them after a long time so didn't know quite how bad it was. Their card processing used to be one of the best. Hope they can come up with a solution.

Do you know how long it's been like this?

I think that since the War in Ukraine and the sanctions against Russia began... but it's really just a guess... don't make me completely wrong.

I think that since the War in Ukraine and the sanctions against Russia began... but it's really just a guess... don't make me completely wrong.
The best and easiest payment option for the general user I see is on the Google Play App. I can't imagine those are possible to track. The user is likely on a laptop or PC, then needs to download and pay via their android phone. I don't see how it's possible to track.

Seems I'm about 10 years too late (since I last used them and the sales were raining in haha)

It's been a while since I looked at this filehost affiliate industry. A lot has changed since the old days!

(since I last used them and the sales were raining in haha)

Indeed, dear Watson... there is no explanation for what is happening now... in the end it seems that we are to blame... with the SEO... the content... and blah blah blah but it is not normal... there are still some filehosts like the ones from before somewhere

Back