Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,944 comments
Has it happened to anyone that it doesn't let you change the download option to sales? It tells me that I can only change that option once every 7 days, but since I have used Rapigator I have never changed it to that, in the forum it says that I have to have earned $10 in the download format to be able to change to pay per sale, But I have already received a minimum payment for LTC and it still won't let me change it.
I have sent a ticket but they don't respond from support

to all webmaster there,i would like to know are you able to remote upload files to rapidgator using rapidleech..for some reason i keep getting o byte file.

I am using it without problems, the typical things:

1. Have Premium in Rapidgator and Activate "Direct Download"
2. Put your Leech's IP on the IP whitelist in your Rapidgator account
3. [Rapidleech] Autotransload-> Use Premium Account > Your Rapidgator account details.

If you do all this it should work... if it still doesn't work... it may be something related to the PHP of your server... Apache, Ngnix... or something in .htaccess

I have Apache and php-fpm
Post automatically merged:

Has it happened to anyone that it doesn't let you change the download option to sales? It tells me that I can only change that option once every 7 days, but since I have used Rapigator I have never changed it to that, in the forum it says that I have to have earned $10 in the download format to be able to change to pay per sale, But I have already received a minimum payment for LTC and it still won't let me change it.

It may take 48 hours to 72 hours to respond during business hours, I recommend that you change your rapidgator password and delete cookies and browser cache.. WHEN YOU HAVE IT SOLVED. Sometimes there is a crossing of cookies and that could happen.

Last edited:
They made 1000 s of payments last week with btc.
They only paid 156$ as fees then incresed it to 260$ to get it through.

Now they are charging us 4$
Lets calculate for 1000 trasaction from us they get 4000$ and they only pay 250$ fee

lets assume they only send out 100 trasactions still they make 400$ and yet pay only 250$ as fees.
Scammers and pathetic way to steal from us again.

Thanks for payment Rapidgator !

Christmas Tree Love GIF by dua.com
Merry Christmas GIF by Storyful

anyone experience low sales, especially this couple of days?

Very bad.. every day they buy more mirrors than rapidgator.. but.. the strange thing is that rapidgator I have unique files for 6 or 7 years living and unique ones in the same post (without mirrors) (more than 15 thousand Posts) ...it's strange but. I still think that sales don't count well... let it continue like this... I'm very sorry but... I'm saying goodbye in 2024...

Back