Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
That number of downloads is suspicious to me..... such a result cannot be achieved, even if you publish to the alexarank member sites from 1 place to 100. (And sites with 10-20 million visitors per day are social networks (and there links to file-sharing are forbidden and for them banhammer)).
for get this result i have my personal way, and i don't cheat or do anything damge for rapidgator, if i do i got banned very soon
TiOjlNs.png

lastest my result

Sales are fine all loving rapidgator now days :) most trusted and popular host if you working for them feel proud feel like a home they will never cheat like all others host they will not ban they will love you

Sales are unpredictable anytime anywhere sales can be down so please work hard do smart work keep your self motivate. be great and energetic uploader :)
do your best and get your reward sales really good in rapidgator enjoy

What a coincidence... I changed my payment method to Paypal... which is a minimum of $200... (I always make more every week) and right now I'm not going to reach the minimum to make a payment this week? hahahahahaha my mother rapidgator... I love you but... I'm thinking about leaving you.

Sad Adam Ruins GIF by truTV’s Adam Ruins Everything

Each one is a case, but in my case:
now it would be. 4USD (Rapidgator) + (Coinbase IN ~10USD) + (SELL to EUR (~10 USD) + (Coinbase OUT ~10USD)

What is lost along the way? ~35 USD or more in BTC in my case.

Paypal FEE + Rapidgator 5% FEE Paypal = ~20 USD

Something similar to this, the Devil of Paypal is more profitable... for those who can still use it.

Back