Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,899 comments
- paygate ? paygate Sparrow®

james jones series GIF

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :vulcan:
Post automatically merged:

Something is wrong, because the UploadGiG "Paygate" never fails, and it is a ->>>>>>>>> Secondary Mirror.

eFcVHWZ.jpg

Black Super Friday Week:

Cv1H7FJ.jpg

The fault is not the webmaster or Google or the content or anything of the person who works.... the fault can only be these two factors:

1. Sales tracking DOES NOT WORK 24 HOURS A DAY
2. NOBODY CHOOSE TO BUY FROM RAPIDGATOR PREMIUM ANYMORE

It's that easy... here the fault lies with everything except the one who posts the links.

Don't come with tall tales or doctored photos.... things are going the way they are... I've been in Rapidgator since 2006 and I could be Master Miyagi, be careful!

fV9UGj8zf_360x240__1.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Rapidgator is the best host in download speed and duration of online files... I have files that are 10 years old... they have always bought from Rapidgator and they will probably continue buying... why the hell don't they count the sales correctly? And in other secondary sites, yes?

Rapidgator is the best PREMIUM OPTION.-... something happens... and there is a lot of story in this thread.

Last edited:
sales effect many thing not about only rg
- your traffic
- paygate
- new traffic from google <big problem>
- your content
if user search and need your content, they can buy account instant with big money
Google has updated the algorithm ? Yes it's big problem !
What about you, have you seen a decrease in sales these days?

Why Rapidgator is No1 ?
Do you know ?
Because they are special and never depand on any uploader or webmaster :) they make decisions honestly they are professional :)

i always remember many time we never been on same page we had different thoughts but they never banned me they never ban anyone they never target any new comers they never follow any big uploader they give good rates good plans good deal they do but in return because of some uploaders and webmasters they never ban any single uploader :)

So they are best in the world :)
I dont know about others hosts many will come and give up

But rapidgator will be on top :)

Thanks to rapidgator team :) if you reading my message i would say be as you are never sell your dignity for money never become servant of any uploader or webmaster :) because you have big amount already :)

Why Rapidgator is No1 ?
Do you know ?
Because they are special and never depand on any uploader or webmaster :) they make decisions honestly they are professional :)

i always remember many time we never been on same page we had different thoughts but they never banned me they never ban anyone they never target any new comers they never follow any big uploader they give good rates good plans good deal they do but in return because of some uploaders and webmasters they never ban any single uploader :)

So they are best in the world :)
I dont know about others hosts many will come and give up

But rapidgator will be on top :)

Thanks to rapidgator team :) if you reading my message i would say be as you are never sell your dignity for money never become servant of any uploader or webmaster :) because you have big amount already :)

Nobody says Rapidgator is bad, but not at all...

Here the complaints are about Paygates and the Tracker Sales as always...

They cannot be working well... there is a problem here... that must be solved. like every webmaster...

If the external Paygates... do not count well... you either remove them or fix the URL Path. cookies. or whatever... here "we all work" no one complains for the sake of complaining.

I, at least think that something is wrong with this issue of paygates.

Back