Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,903 comments
I received such a letter:
"Dear Partner

From now on, in the column "Rebill" we will show payments made by users who already paid once or more on the website. This way you can see how many sales you have from old/existing users and how many sales come from new users.

Also please note that we have payouts available to
the following methods:

RU cards ( Visa, Master, Mir)
UKR cards,( Visa, Master)
Kazachstan cards ( Visa, Master)
Uzbekostan cards
WMZ
QIWI
Capitalist
JWallet
USDT TRC20
BTC
LTC
PayTM
IMPS"

it turns out that it is now impossible to pay with a visa/mastercard from Europe or USA? does anyone have a sales decline since September 2nd? it's just that I had daily sales until September 2nd and then they seemed to turn off. And I read this letter only today.
yes same, sales are gone from the beggining of this month!

I received such a letter:
"Dear Partner

From now on, in the column "Rebill" we will show payments made by users who already paid once or more on the website. This way you can see how many sales you have from old/existing users and how many sales come from new users.

Also please note that we have payouts available to
the following methods:

RU cards ( Visa, Master, Mir)
UKR cards,( Visa, Master)
Kazachstan cards ( Visa, Master)
Uzbekostan cards
WMZ
QIWI
Capitalist
JWallet
USDT TRC20
BTC
LTC
PayTM
IMPS"

it turns out that it is now impossible to pay with a visa/mastercard from Europe or USA? does anyone have a sales decline since September 2nd? it's just that I had daily sales until September 2nd and then they seemed to turn off. And I read this letter only today.
Can you read? This are payout methods.
Post automatically merged:

it turns out that only electronic money or cryptocurrency is available for European countries and North America. now the decline in sales is clear. many people bought by card, and now it's impossible. 10 days of work in vain. someone advise another hosting with normal payment methods, please.
May be you can support this with a screenshot? As a new user I can see card payments.

Last edited:
Last week and this week were really really good numbers - thanks Rapidgator.

Top Hat Lol GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Back