Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
that's nice.
Thanks
that is false all my links are copied from another user and i get sales-
Post automatically merged:

Yes, sales made through your link would earn you the sale. I tested it myself by copying a few files, and one of them made a sale that got credited to me.
do not be a liar that is not like that, I copy links with the option to copy to my files and I have sales each link is different

EDIT:
I had not read the message correctly

Last edited:
People are going to turbobit... I only have 4 mirrors as usual... many years ago... something is wrong with Mary, and it's not my fault... if it continues like this... we're going wrong huh

Turbobit Now:

young dolph plies GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

Because we are not going to MANDATORY QUICK SALE

We need to have the links for a LONG TIME...

You never know if Uploaded.net IS GOING TO DISAPPEAR OR RAPIDGATOR...

once FILESONIC, HOTFILE and other HOSTS disappeared and we were left with 20 THOUSAND DEAD POST...

Each one who does what he wants... you can never have SO MANY POSTS WITH A SINGLE LINK... not even in your dreams... unless you don't mind REUPLOADING 20 THOUSAND POST...

Most people go for the quick buck... but... imagine you make 1000 POSTs and then the following year you have to reupload them? it's crazy.

Last edited:
Because we are not going to MANDATORY QUICK SALE

We need to have the links for a LONG TIME...

You never know if Uploaded.net IS GOING TO DISAPPEAR OR RAPIDGATOR...

once FILESONIC, HOTFILE and other HOSTS disappeared and we were left with 20 THOUSAND DEAD POST...

Each one who does what he wants... you can never have SO MANY POSTS WITH A SINGLE LINK... not even in your dreams... unless you don't mind REUPLOADING 20 THOUSAND POST...

Most people go for the quick buck... but... imagine you make 1000 POSTs and then the following year you have to reupload them? it's crazy.
exactly bro totally agree,besides users always appreciate it when they have choice and appreciate u when u offer them multiple choices,maybe they not like one host but like other,for long term profits and stability it always best to offer ur beloved users many mirrors

exactly bro totally agree,besides users always appreciate it when they have choice and appreciate u when u offer them multiple choices,maybe they not like one host but like other,for long term profits and stability it always best to offer ur beloved users many mirrors

Exactly! That is also what it is about, that the traffic is happy with several options, and in the end they choose what suits them best... I try not to force them to buy anything...

.... another famous thing.. the DMCA "Supposed" DMCA deleting parts of a File....

Imagine that I put... Rapidgator and nothing else... and then... you have something with 10 RAR parts... they always delete one part... supposedly by DMCA but then you can't find the complaint...

Each one who does what he wants with his life! hahaha

PS: The parts are not dated in the near future... they are usually from years ago, (today with something from 2016), and thus it is impossible to maintain anything in the long term.

Turbobit 5 Days = 5,95 US$

Yes, but as always... a lot of sales are a lot... better a lot than little or nothing hahaha

It doesn't matter... everything stays in RUSSIA

Back