Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,923 comments
Hello for ppd users i want to ask which host you will use now ? since ppd is not good in big hosts..
whats your next step ? will you use new hosts? or will you carry on with pps ? in big hosts.

Why you asking for MrPerfect? aren't you the MrKnowItAll that tells everyone in this thread that they are liars?

Don't respond to him. All you'll get it is "#1 Host, Most Trusted, Bestest blah blah blah bullshit blah blah smiley face colours"

Becuase i wanted to see how many kids growing and how many mens still mature :)
yes i know more thn your whole life work :) you have no idea who i m when you will know you will say oh shit am sorry man i never knew u was :) anyways its ok keep it up u and like you people always jealous but i dont jealous you i dont hate you because i laugh when i talk to you :)

I don't hate you either. I pitty you. Doesn't matter who you are or who you think you are, you are still a disingenuous lying little scumbag. Sitting there rubbing and popping sweat zits on your potbelly that is probably seen as a sign of wealth where you are.

What does it matter if i replied? i'm not the one that said:
you know already no need to describe anyways my mood is not jealousy i dont care :);)
Yeaass i'm so after the limelight i choose to use white text and no smileys.....
200.gif

Omg one more kid came here to protect you ;) woww :)
actually you guys wants to ban me why dont you buy some shares in wjunction :)
hahaahah :) just like big companies :) do you have that much amount :)
anyways i know when you kids will be staff here i will be nomore here :)
but till that day i want to enjoy and i will follow rules i will respect staff and i will respect everyone but u guys jealousy guys and you will die like this with jeakousy mindset :)

but its ok good luck

Anyone Earn Anything for Referrals? Or was this canceled a long time ago?
I got 1 last week, and also weeks before, so it works.
I noticed also that from time to time they are resetting referrals, with explanation that 80% of referrals canceled their subscription (also one of the well known RG answers) :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello for ppd users i want to ask which host you will use now ? since ppd is not good in big hosts..
whats your next step ? will you use new hosts? or will you carry on with pps ? in big hosts.
I will keep that as secret from you, for 100%

Last edited:
Don't post then. K Thx Bye
Look Mr you are not the ruler and you are not the one to whome i will obey.
You are not staff and you are not very honest also so why should i follow your words?
You dont come in my way that will be good for you and for all of us.
if you have any problem dont tag me dont talk me dont message me dont do anything .

Look here only one team can say to me and that team is Wjunction Official staff they can remove also my messages they can warn me also they can say anything if i do mistakes .
not you :) you are nothing for me and u will never ever be ruler of wjunction not you and not your friends too :) so please be happy be honest work for your family work for your own self dont try to be smart if u call u r smart ok enjoy but i dont care who you are and what you do ..

i care about me i care about wjunction i care about my people who love me i care about my fans my friends ok ? so you do your work i do my work .. enjoy

Back