Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,939 comments
Finally a couple of sales after a long drought

Joined Today at 2:39 AM

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

Sales are back for those users also who are not getting i feel this
its all about your work if you work continiously perfectly in many websites with low mirror thn u will get sales if you use 4 or 5 filehosts thn hard to get sales every day...

Better to use 3 filehosts maximum in example Rg+DD+K2s or Like this Rg+DD+Fikper or Like this Rg+DD+NF i mean to say just use this pattern so i m sure u will earn or u may less like RG+DD

moreover you can carry on atleast for 2 months with free links and i can bet on this you will be popular more thn others forgt about those kids who call them they are popular no no absolutely wrong show your skills show your talent show your best work make your posts powerfull and best and see great result..

Nobody is bigger thn company :) and Nobody is bigger thn Wjunction if you are working from here :)
Thanks alot :)

Please dont be panic and be happy some time u win some time you learn you never loose keep your best work and never give up my prayers alwayas with you guys and i would like to thanks to rapidgator staff also who are watching this message and i would like to appreciate wjunction also who created No1 Webmaster forum for all of us :)

Big hug for you Wj staff :) lots of love for all of you :)

Thank you :)

Create new account and new email, use md5 to copy files over to new storage. Only a pain if you can't update the links where you've already posted.
Post automatically merged:

I tried signing up. No vip status.. have emailed them. Willing to give this new vip thing a shot, probably won't be put in shaving group for a bit.

Last edited:
It says something about old partners getting double income for a period.
Post automatically merged:

Extra bonus for growth for 90 days (Only for current partners)​

If you already work with RapidGator you can claim this extra bonus. We will give you an extra $100 for each $100 of income growth compared to the previous 3 month.

If they take you out the shaving group they've had people in for the last 3 months that growth should be easy

Last edited:
Back