Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
I don't change mood - I just don't close my eyes to reality.

What do you always bring into play that I'm a woman - I know that you have no respect for women. But please live it out in your country and not here.

After all, I don't care whether you're a clown or a creep.

and I will say more. I know what I used to generate every week with rapidgator, then sales began to disappear... more or less 50% of sales, right now they are 65% compared to less than a year and a half ago.

I know that most of it could be the fault of the DEBRiDS, but Rapidgator has to seriously work to block all the DEBRiDS, it can really be done in a Working Group, if you want you can hire me.

But, to what I was saying... that 65% of lost Sales... I have recovered them by creating my own Hosting system... I knew that those sales were somewhere... and now I know that they always have been there. But... in rapidgator they disappeared.

I've been trying to say that for months, but it seems that nobody listened to me at first. Now it seems that you are realizing the "Magic Switch" or it is a Ramdon Script or we have bad luck.

Switch Click GIF

I also complained about that months ago. You can find my posts about that topic pages over pages ago.

I don't change mood - I just don't close my eyes to reality.

What do you always bring into play that I'm a woman - I know that you have no respect for women. But please live it out in your country and not here.

After all, I don't care whether you're a clown or a creep.

Look behave your self i m not kids uploaders and webmasters who will follow your foot steps

I m Mr P u have no idea about my personal life but as i said i respect girls but i dont want to debate in such manners what i feel i said

in all knows whatever i say i always deliever i m honest in my life and please do your work

thats all ....

As i said I love Rapidgator i will always love rapidgator i love ddownload too thanks takecare enjoy :)

Do it. Anyone wanna get together and make a "FILEHOST WATCHDOG" and work together to make sure we get best terms and no shaving for those that are members? :D

MrPerfect (MrShill) not invited.

Last edited:
Not work in "My sites" premium only, i write support, and answer use file manager for premium all.

I dont know why not work now, someone use this? Any idea?
Post automatically merged:

ok find the problem, bad plugin

Last edited:
Back