Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,915 comments
It's cause they were too stupid to realise that paying webmoney users early would result in them abandoning their account for new ones so we get shaved for them to make back their losses. If you didn't see that before my post then you need to give your head a wobble and question your own intelligence.

Moving files takes no time with rapidgator, md5 and filesize is all you need to transfer instantly using api. Forum posts editable and can be automated, and site owners can change links even easier. Only needs a couple scripts to avoid having to pay money back. Doubtful that RG would go to the trouble of tracking and banning accounts which would take leg work when they can just shave back their losses instead which takes none.

hundreds of topics

You're a worse uploader than I suspected. Hundreds? That I don't laugh. I have tens of thousands of topics. And it would take me minutes to change everything.
Post automatically merged:

I don't want to say that someone is bad because he only has hundreds of posts, but that you have a damn big mouth for it.

Last edited:
She works hard - she doesn't believe in herself - she just works hard! Uses normal font and colour when she texts. Did I mention she works hard?

but yeah @Uper some of us have 10k+ threads, I can name one of her threads with at least 12k views x 5-7 boards + site... so yeah. It is possible =)

She works hard - she doesn't believe in herself - she just works hard! Uses normal font and colour when she texts. Did I mention she works hard?

but yeah @Uper some of us have 10k+ threads, I can name one of her threads with at least 12k views x 5-7 boards + site... so yeah. It is possible =)
No you dont understand my question I have a tens of thousand too I am in warez since 2009 I was already working with rapidshare hotfile fileserve megaupload filesonic..... my question is how it would take minutes for her to change everything this is my question

Knowing the best coders is key :metal:
Post automatically merged:

+ beeing a busy bee

Fly Flying GIF by Erste Bank und Sparkasse

Last edited:
Back