Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
stop it with that shaving moaning, RG is one of the biggest with so many affiliates that clearly sales are moving here and there like a drunk on a boat. You have no idea how your users are clicking shit, maybe they click on your file and then right away to another affiliate file. Even when you test and got the sale you still complain. Maybe you should move to a filehosting with less affiliates so the override click will be less often

Dear Affiliates,Mbr>

We advise you to register account with
capitalist exchange. With this exchanger you can request debit card for payouts or use it to exchange payout to USDT, Ether, BTC, IMPS etc...
They don't ask for KYC. If you want to request debit card you need to give them EU address. You don't need to provide any address proof like utility bill.

it's getting harder every day to get real money from RG. You get 100$, then u start to excange with this, with that...after all that finaly u will get 50$ in pocket
:) :)
to excange 100$ from wmz to usd paypal, with trusted excanger the commission is now 30%

Dear Affiliates,Mbr>

capitalist exchange. With this exchanger you can request debit card for payouts or use it to exchange payout to USDT, Ether, BTC, IMPS etc...
They don't ask for KYC. If you want to request debit card you need to give them EU address. You don't need to provide any address proof like utility bill.
what's correct domain of capitalist exchange ? thanks

stop it with that shaving moaning, RG is one of the biggest with so many affiliates that clearly sales are moving here and there like a drunk on a boat. You have no idea how your users are clicking shit, maybe they click on your file and then right away to another affiliate file. Even when you test and got the sale you still complain. Maybe you should move to a filehosting with less affiliates so the override click will be less often

If my sales went 70% down this week, realy never happened before in 5 yrs, i'm pretty sure they're shaving.

Btw you complained about RG shaving in

So stop playing the disgusting hypocrite!

Dear Affiliates,Mbr>

This is not true !

Capitalist want a complete verification of the account

Account verification​

Identity document​

Color copies are accepted with resolution not less than 300 dpi, text and photographs must be readable and clearly legible:

• General civil passport: a copy of a spread with a photo and a spread with registration by place of residence; for citizens of Ukraine copies of the first three spreads are required.
  • Foreign passport: a copy of a spread with a photo.
  • ID card: copies of both sides.
  • Driver's license: copies of both sides.

Address verification​

Address proof documents​

Color copies are accepted with resolution not less than 300 dpi, text and photographs must be readable and clearly legible:

• The invoice for utilities (water, electricity, gas, internet, cable TV).
  • Bank statement (the document must contain the name of the account holder, the account number as well as the transactions and their details).
  • Rental agreement or address registration certificate.
  • The document confirming the address of residence must be issued no more than 3 months ago and contain a stamp/ barcode or QR code of the authority as well as your name and address. The validity of the identity document must expire no earlier than in 6 months.

they canceled my webmoney payout , after sending them ticket and asked why the payout canceled, they closed my ticket without any reply , this is sick
when i send ticket to uploaded they are very friendly and explain the issues , rg this is not good at all i will seeking another hoster who at least answer the clients !

Dear Affiliates,Mbr>

Capitalist does not accept a VISA, only Mastercard !

Why dont you people reqest payout via BTC, dont use exchagers
i need paypal $, so then i would need to sale BTC for paypal, in which case the buyer would receive the money after the transaction , and send dispute to paypal, and i will lose paypal money 2. I'm just trying to find the fastest way to get money in my pocket, and maybe BTC is not...maybe

it's getting harder every day to get real money from RG. You get 100$, then u start to excange with this, with that...after all that finaly u will get 50$ in pocket
:) :)
to excange 100$ from wmz to usd paypal, with trusted excanger the commission is now 30%

use crypto use bitcoin if u want to earn massively

free advice no crap talks from my side hope you like it thanks

Back