Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,884 comments
60/70% shaving rate this week.

monkey haircut GIF

again you started ?
Omg ridiculous anyways keep it up you guys
if you guys have lot of problem with rg thn why u working like a servants? stay away
because rg never need such users u guys need rg :)

if you cannot thank to rapidgator thn i think its seems you are selfish who earn lot of money by rapidgator and again and again u gys target rapidgator :) shame on you.

i m sure one day you will point out the place where you are creating threads and replying

I said many time you and all uploaders earning lot of money because of rapidgator moreover you got the place where you can ask anything about rapidgator and that place is Wjunction :)
Because Wjunction you and like all of us creating threads and because of wjunction we got this oppertunity so never forget this big website which is No1 Webmaster forum in the history of Internet :)

Please Rise Above hate and earn some respect dont follow money just follow good way and thn you will earn lot of money mark my words. be humble be genuine be honest

You fail to realise that rapidgator needs uploaders as much as uploaders need rapidgator. Without uploaders rapidgator makes nothing. When rapidgator shaves it's a spit in the face. If you were working for a legitimate company and they decided to pay you 50% of your salary for a month, how would you feel? (as an example)

If you talk about me so i can give 50% to rg u know why ? because they are rapidgator and they deserve that. when it comes to others uploaders yes i agree they feel bad when they dont get sales but thats not mean rg shaving sales sometime sales issues by default .... and this thing in every filehost not only in rapidgator ..

I have great big uploaders with me they dont complain but yes they say today i did not get sale .

so in this matter i say to them yes may be sales down may be nobody tried to buy membership.

thn they say to me ok Sir or Mr Perfect fine we will wait for next more days thats whow they react.

But here i see everytime users complain not all but some users :)

But this is your choice keep it up ...

i can feel your pain takecare enjoy

Back