Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,931 comments
Most of top webmasters and posters have left that site.

I don't think so.

No Thank You GIF by Karen Civil

Yes it is, there should be a "copy to my files" link on the download page for the file. There is also a copy endpoint in the api but not sure if this applies to files outside your account. Bear in mInd, if you copy a file and the original gets removed through an abuse report (DMCA) then it will be removed from ALL of rapidgator, not just the account that was reported.

If you use the api to upload then you just need the file size in bytes and the md5 from the download page, when you try and get an upload url using the same file size and md5 as a file that already exists on rapidgator it will just copy the file and return a download link instantly.

Hello everyone once again i m here and i wish all enjoying here
Glad to be here once again i wish all earn lot of money i wish all get sales and good downloads
also moreover some time i feel sorry for those who are not getting good sales and i respect them point of views :) if they says they are not getitng sales:)
i know its reality we all are here to earn money but yes every day we all wake up we all do work we all think one day we will earn more thn today :)
But But as i said many times, Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.

Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality

Keep your best work thanks alot :)

Last edited:
Back