Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,936 comments
Sales are stable for me. +- 20%

I've been testing a few things... maybe some of the old generation that work longer with RG has their opinion on this. It is all about the rebills, rebills can create a lot of money. If you have 50-60 rebills x money = stable income

3 of my friends bought premiums using my download link:

Friend #1 downloads file xyz_1234.part1 and generates sale 7.49$
- file gets deleted after 41 days; 1 get 1 rebill of it, friend keeps paying for 3 months but due to the file deleted I only get 1x rebill

Friend #2 downloads file xyz_9876.part1 and generates sale 7.49$
- file gets deleted after 6 days; 0 rebills, friend keeps paying for 3 months

Friend #3 downloads file qwert_1234.part1 and generates sale 7.49
- file gets deletet after 29 days; 0 rebills, friend keeps paying for 3 months

when it comes to sales, I don't think they're 'shaving', but when it comes to rebills I think they're doing it cause the sale is generated through the file and if the file isn't around anymore = no rebill.

I'm speaking for myself not for others - this was just a little test to see for myself.

Sales are stable for me. +- 20%

I've been testing a few things... maybe some of the old generation that work longer with RG has their opinion on this. It is all about the rebills, rebills can create a lot of money. If you have 50-60 rebills x money = stable income

3 of my friends bought premiums using my download link:

Friend #1 downloads file xyz_1234.part1 and generates sale 7.49$
- file gets deleted after 41 days; 1 get 1 rebill of it, friend keeps paying for 3 months but due to the file deleted I only get 1x rebill

Friend #2 downloads file xyz_9876.part1 and generates sale 7.49$
- file gets deleted after 6 days; 0 rebills, friend keeps paying for 3 months

Friend #3 downloads file qwert_1234.part1 and generates sale 7.49
- file gets deletet after 29 days; 0 rebills, friend keeps paying for 3 months

when it comes to sales, I don't think they're 'shaving', but when it comes to rebills I think they're doing it cause the sale is generated through the file and if the file isn't around anymore = no rebill.

I'm speaking for myself not for others - this was just a little test to see for myself.
One more thing. App store and google play is killing my work. Always 4.5$ sale and never have rebill.
I'm trying to remove all RG links in my website. But visitor keep request links in RG. It hard to me to make it done.

I wouldn't mind the 4.5$ sale as long as the rebills keep going as long the customer pays.

50x4.50$ = 225$ (in fact you could pay at least 70% of your costs with that)

even if we all come together and say: let's not use rapidgator for xy time, there will always be some uploaders that'll use it.

If I find some time I'll hit rapidgator support and ask them for clarifying it. I'll keep you informed.

RG support won't answer at all or laugh at you, because you, as one uploader, are not important for them.

There are uploaders and site owners out there which make thousands of dollars every month. And they don't answer them, so why to answer YOU?

Just as simple as that.

Laughing Out Loud GIF by memecandy
Laughing Out Loud GIF by memecandy

They reply to those who dont cry for sales they reply to those who care about them company they reply to those those have patience :)

some problems around there thats why they are not replying dont worry all will be fine :)

I wouldn't mind the 4.5$ sale as long as the rebills keep going as long the customer pays.

50x4.50$ = 225$ (in fact you could pay at least 70% of your costs with that)

even if we all come together and say: let's not use rapidgator for xy time, there will always be some uploaders that'll use it.

If I find some time I'll hit rapidgator support and ask them for clarifying it. I'll keep you informed.
Please share some screenshot show rebill 4.5$. I never seen before.

asdflsdkfjsadf4ok7s.png

this one did not create a rebill @lollipopjp, you are right. I just scrolled 3 months sales, haven't seen a rebill store related.

Honestly I'm happy with sales and all, rebill will probably improve or not... but if I was the owner of RG I would do the same :joy: :joy::joy:
Post automatically merged:

Tell them to stop cheating.. I will serve you with Yummy Pork.
Al-Hamdulillah Habibi

Last edited:
Edit:

I got a response considering the rebills, they probably laughed like JJ said but at least I got a response and even resolved the 'problem'.

You shouldn't be talking about character @Jennifer_Jareau, you trashtalk almost everyone and talk about abusing other uploaders ;)

Back