Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
Let me suggest a few things. If Rapidgator is that bad, then switch hoster and take your people with you. As simple as that. Shaving sales? Even if, so do Warez people :D

But my suggestion is quite simple, I don't know if there's an official representative from Rapidgator here, as there is for @ddownload.com Kudos to you @ddownload.com

One of the 'community' should be a Wjunction representative for Rapidgator, someone who's willing to invest some time that talks to RG management about the major issues. We could create a poll for the major issues and suggestions and report back in here. Small issues can always be a support ticket. They're also only people, they do their job. Some manners wouldn't be bad if you talk to them. We could change the Wjunction representative every month, but at least we might know what's going on. Well, who am I to say something :D

On my side, I don't have any issues since I'm using it.

And thanks for the PM's I got over the past few days, some clarification:

Sales is always triggered by one of your files, not with your referal link. The referal link on Rapidgator is only if you get another upper to use them, then you participate from his/her earnings.

With between 50 and 200 downloads per day you can't except many sales. But this week they activated the shave mode again. That's true.

Indeed they ask for a four or five stars review using a tiny 3 line message in account management. They're doing that since yrs, nothing new so far.

I don't think wjunction staff is interested in talking to RG staff. They have their reasons not to be active in many forums - "good" reasons ... who knows ;)

@lila

There must be a reason why Rapidgator is not in such forums. Actually DDownload should not be here either. Everyone knows that this forum is monitored day and night by the content mafia.

Especially Rapidgator and DDownload have been mentioned several times now by the authorities and governments. Now also by the European Commission. The good thing is that it was mentioned that DDownload is operated outside of Europe and the USA. As well as Rapidgator.

I just hope, even though DDownload gives great support and is very transparent, that they will survive. Not everyone can withstand such enormous pressure.

We hope the best people. I don't want to read again that DDownload or Rapidgator was taken out of the net by the authorities like Share-Online or Openload, Rapidvideo.

Well, the difference is, I didn't say wjunction staff, I said wjunction community as in one of us @Jennifer_Jareau but as stated, it might be time consuming if someone wants to do it. I actually wantet to suggest you the first representative :kissing_heart:

@labradev absolutely, we all hope for the best obviously. and everybody knows what those hosters host on there, everybody.

it's just tiring to see people always complaining and more complaining. I hat a quick teamview with an upper today, I'm not naming him or so, but with 40 downloads a day you won't make daily sales. as simple as that. There will always be good days and bad days. Last week I had over 10 Sales, this week just 3 so far. I remember JJ and I had over 12 sales combined last weekend, we were talking about it in PM's though

Rapidgator - rapidgator.net Stakeholders across different sectors, including publishing, music and audiovisual, continue reporting Rapidgator for inclusion in this Watch List. Rapidgator is a direct download cyberlocker, hosted in Switzerland but allegedly operated from Russia. Russian courts issued a blocking injunction against Rapidgator in 201951. However, the site is still accessible from other countries. Legal action concerning Rapidgator also includes decisions issued in Germany52 . Rapidgator allegedly offers access to infringing music, films, TV programmes, books and video games. It generates revenues through online advertising. It also sells premium ad-free subscriptions with additional benefits such as unlimited download speed, unlimited simultaneous downloads, instant downloads without any wait restriction and download of large files. It provides incentives for users to upload popular content such as films, music and books. These incentives include monetary rewards as well as affiliate schemes53 .

Rapidgator reportedly generates approximately USD 3.7 million in annual revenue54 . Stakeholders report that Rapidgator offers right holders the possibility of opening accounts in order to report the availability of unauthorised content on the site. Rapidgator takes down the content but it allegedly makes no effort to remove other uploads of the same infringing content or to prevent infringing content from being re-uploaded immediately after the takedown. Rapidgator has a global SimilarWeb ranking of 1 578. It had 29 million visits in June 2020, 28.26% of them from Japan.

Complete LIST PDF of sites which are in risk to be terminated! PDF

Wi.to and Ddl.to

The music industry has reported wi.to and ddl.to for inclusion in this Watch List as
cyberlockers.

An operator established outside the EU allegedly manages both wi.to and ddl.to.
Although their popularity in terms of global ranking is lower than that of other sites
included in this Watch List, the music industry reports both cyberlockers as particularly
harmful due to the alleged presence of pre-released content in their services.
Ddl.to automatically redirects users to ddownload.com, which offers premium account
options to its users.

Wi.to has a global SimilarWeb ranking of 54 508. It had 837 520 visits in June 2020,
45.13% of them from the United States. Ddl.to has a global SimilarWeb ranking of
47 565. It had 918 150 visits in June 2020, 15.59% of them from Japan.

I started using the rapidgator for some time, i'm just knocking lightly for now :)

rapgcwk4f.png

we need to report this to US DOJ, they are just fake and scamming... DOJ had closed hotfile, megaupload Rapidshare,

maybe by 2021 rapidgator

all reviews on trustpilot are fake... RG is a bogus and scam site
On k2s you also not getting any sales and complain every day. May be this bunsiness is just not for your? I also advise you to remove screens. RG will trace you down and block your account.

On k2s you also not getting any sales and complain every day. May be this bunsiness is just not for your? I also advise you to remove screens. RG will trace you down and block your account.

Rapidgator cheats, thats why I switched to K2s.. and happy with the Transition. @Youknowwho Why Your Boss is afraid to give official support here, when he is giving official support in Russian board and sent a Mole like you to defend the cheater host.

k2s had problem earlier , they fixed it ..its not everytime it was once

screens have been removed by image host...waiting for WJ to delete post

RG already put my account in sales blocked mode 3 weeks ago
Post automatically merged:

RG is shaving sales badly, everybody knows it, every week i used to get paid from 6 years ... Im uploading work when oron was paying so good....missed those days

even sites like adult bay have stopped using RG

Last edited:
Back