Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
If you have been with RG long enough, You would know this a routine thing, As they come under big DDOS attacks every now and then . All you can is wait for them to take counter measures ! These attacks can't go for long anyways, since they are extremely expensive and resource intensive .

Rapidgator was never down like this. I think this is the end of them. End of their revenue and ours as well
As I said you haven't been with them, long enough. On several occasion they have been down for 2-3 days, because the attack was massive and took their DC offline. This might as well be not an attack on RG but on their DC , thus the DC taking everything offline and null routing IPs. Anyways just trying to check their IPs, you can see this is a DDOS attack and a pretty big one at that.

As I said you haven't been with them, long enough. On several occasion they have been down for 2-3 days, because the attack was massive and took their DC offline. This might as well be not an attack on RG but on their DC , thus the DC taking everything offline and null routing IPs. Anyways just trying to check their IPs, you can see this is a DDOS attack and a pretty big one at that.

i hope you are correct. But its not looking bright at all. And Many file hosts went down in last few years. So possibilities are endless. Their business is not a legit one, so it will be premature to say that, they will continue to provide their service always.

haha...RG online i get 1 rebill :D
gcJC1tr.png

Back