Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
200609082807948532.jpg
P2RjbU.jpg

Post automatically merged:

the good thing about not working on rapidgator
is that I receive rebills every month
and it's a very rewarding thing that rapidgator never gives you :)

:)
Which file host are you useing

1388 downloads on rapidgator last week in total and 1 sale

854 downloads last week on ddownload.com in total and 5 sales

how is this fucking possible?
Because (most) people isn‘t stupid. If you give them an option to purchase a premium account that costs only 10 $ and then they see that Rapidgator is almost double the price, what do you think they will choose to buy?

Was using rg only, added k2s 3 weeks ago and it have more downloads (yesterday 64 premium, unique 9, free 7, while on rg was 50), but no sales on k2s, while on rg i get few.. Last 7 days on rg was 300 downloads and 50$ sale

Can someone please clarify that Free user can now download files of size above 2gb and under 5gb, if in Rg Profile Free User limit is set to Gb?

I tested it myself and getting errors sometimes, and some other times its fine

Can someone please clarify that Free user can now download files of size above 2gb and under 5gb, if in Rg Profile Free User limit is set to Gb?

I tested it myself and getting errors sometimes, and some other times its fine
As set in the profile Maximum file size on 5 GB which is the size of files you can download a free user

I am getting error sometimes while trying to download file size above 2gb as a free user
It depends what files owner set in his setting. You can set for free user downloads from 400, 500 , 1000, 2000 MB to 5 GB
Post automatically merged:

Yes, rg fixed rebill stats. Now you will see rebill in rebills column. Before they been showing it in direct payments.

Last edited:
Since May, the sales decreased about 30%.
But this month, until now, since I use RG, my sales never have decreased so much. More than 60% compared to May. I don´t know, what´s happening.

Back