Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
Guys

Should I change to Bitcoin, the WebMoney is canceled or what ??

Who understands this ؟؟؟
Update your Name and your Country in Account Setting/Payout Details if you want to get WMZ payout.
fzjnBPx.png

Owen56, do you mean sites which are using rapidgator name to rank high in search results and than send users to debrid services?
Yes, many DMCA complaints were filed. Most of the sites are not sending to debrid sites but to Rapidgator services directly. So Rapidgator is banning their own affiliates.

I am happy to send traffic directly to Rapidgator, but the support / admins are not responding. Nobody wins in this scenario. PM me if you want to talk.

Yes, many DMCA complaints were filed. Most of the sites are not sending to debrid sites but to Rapidgator services directly. So Rapidgator is banning their own affiliates.

I am happy to send traffic directly to Rapidgator, but the support / admins are not responding. Nobody wins in this scenario. PM me if you want to talk.
Yes,Sites which want to send traffic directly to Rapidgator all DMCA,then all links to sell or share hacked account

sales down

Last edited:
We all already know that you don't work with RG. Stop spamming the same thing over and over again.

poor fool
giving your time and effort to a host that does not give you what you deserve hahahaha
Post automatically merged:

Debrids keeps increasing daily download quota. They can't fight with them.
I simplify it for you
rapidgator does not have a daily traffic limit
so whoever wants to abuse their service
You can do it :)

Back