Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
The way you are talking @MrPerfect, I wonder whether you are an uploader or their Household helper

Good to know that your master (Alex) is loyal and humble to you.

Why u and like you people always target biggest filehost ? why u always fight with them ? they are top of the world i never target anyone i take action only against them but i dont give bed comments to them :)
What i feel such uploaders working with rapidgator but they dont want others work right ?
They want to earn them self but they dont want others also earn so they make fake accounts and they start with them stupidity. if wj staff gonna look who is real who is not real then i m sure u guyz gonna be ban for sure .
well u talk about me ? u dont know who i m :) i m just a normal person with big things :) i always believe in help i always believe in stay cool and calm :) i laugh when i see my enimies around me ...
thanks everyone for supporting me and loving me thanks to haters also because you give me strength :)

World Best Filehost in the history of warez one n only RapidGator :)

Last edited:
Why u and like you people always target biggest filehost ? why u always fight with them ? they are top of the world i never target anyone i take action only against them but i dont give bed comments to them :)
What i feel such uploaders working with rapidgator but they dont want others work right ?
They want to earn them self but they dont want others also earn so they make fake accounts and they start with them stupidity. if wj staff gonna look who is real who is not real then i m sure u guyz gonna be ban for sure .
well u talk about me ? u dont know who i m :) i m just a normal person with big things :) i always believe in help i always believe in stay cool and calm :) i laugh when i see my enimies around me ...
thanks everyone for supporting me and loving me thanks to haters also because you give me strength :)

World Best Filehost in the history of warez one n only RapidGator :)

HAHAHA.. Once you are done editing your reply again and again let me know. Or if you want to add something more or delete something, please do it first.

And @MrPerfect, I doubt if you have ever went to an elementary school, because you dont know difference between bed and bad and you are lecturing us here.

You go off topic to save your ass from real questions like low
sales and rebills

Noone is targeting you, rather you makeurself your own target and you feel targeted.

And if you have balls, then show your earning proof for April 2020.

HAHAHA.. Once you are done editing your reply again and again let me know. Or if you want to add something more or delete something, please do it first.

And @MrPerfect, I doubt if you have ever went to an elementary school, because you dont know difference between bed and bad and you are lecturing us here.

You go off topic to save your ass from real questions like low
sales and rebills

Noone is targeting you, rather you makeurself your own target and you feel targeted.

And if you have balls, then show your earning proof for April 2020.

OMG! are you ok ? are you taking seriously medicines?
Look we are on online community we are chatting we can talk like this you/u we can spell anything in short forms and longforms and different ones too i dont need to proof u who you are ? i dont care who u are and what u do :) dont give stupid replies here dont make issues dont try to be popular with the name of MrPerfect.

you call your self sensible educated :) ask to any user of wj they will tell u u learnt some thing by books but you are not good person you jealous this knowledge nobody teach u ? such kind of personality can be vulgar they can abuse they can cheat they can do cryme also ... if u call u are best thn i dont want to be best like this i dont want to be educated like this we are happy and we know what best for us.
you do your work and dont target rapidgator i support always good people good filehost no matter i m working or not .. as i told u i m not in this field :) but i love filehosts i love websites so dont make issues

Be a Man be a genuine man be a humble u only care about money so why not u kill and robb :)

i think u can do this also :) for only money ? for money u can sell also anyone :)

i dont wanna talk to u and dont message and dont tag here u are in wj this is not ur house to talk trash

One last request to every uploader dont look at these users just work as you do,
Just work for your family for your own pocket money just believe in rapidgator and be good as u are .
Dont look at others just pray to god and always be humble u will get your reward

Rapidgator World Best Filehost

OMG! are you ok ? are you taking seriously medicines?
Look we are on online community we are chatting we can talk like this you/u we can spell anything in short forms and longforms and different ones too i dont need to proof u who you are ? i dont care who u are and what u do :) dont give stupid replies here dont make issues dont try to be popular with the name of MrPerfect.

you call your self sensible educated :) ask to any user of wj they will tell u u learnt some thing by books but you are not good person you jealous this knowledge nobody teach u ? such kind of personality can be vulgar they can abuse they can cheat they can do cryme also ... if u call u are best thn i dont want to be best like this i dont want to be educated like this we are happy and we know what best for us.
you do your work and dont target rapidgator i support always good people good filehost no matter i m working or not .. as i told u i m not in this field :) but i love filehosts i love websites so dont make issues

Be a Man be a genuine man be a humble u only care about money so why not u kill and robb :)

i think u can do this also :) for only money ? for money u can sell also anyone :)

i dont wanna talk to u and dont message and dont tag here u are in wj this is not ur house to talk trash

One last request to every uploader dont look at these users just work as you do,
Just work for your family for your own pocket money just believe in rapidgator and be good as u are .
Dont look at others just pray to god and always be humble u will get your reward

Rapidgator World Best Filehost

Whoa!!! MrMental,

Buy an English dictionary and increase your vocab first. I can see you use these words, love , hate and trash, humble so often. Please learn new words first. Your english, cant be understood by you also. You said. "cryme", Are you referring to crime or crying?

By the way, you are from Pakistan or India or Vietnam?

I have a recommendation for you, as you are using multi colors in your posts, have you heard of rainbow condoms? Please ask at home.

Talk about the Sales and Rebills of Rapidgator. How many sales did you get in March and how many in April.

Whoa!!! MrMental,

Buy an English dictionary and increase your vocab first. I can see you use these words, love , hate and trash, humble so often. Please learn new words first. Your english, cant be understood by you also. You said. "cryme", Are you referring to crime or crying?

By the way, you are from Pakistan or India or Vietnam?

I have a recommendation for you, as you are using multi colors in your posts, have you heard of rainbow condoms? Please ask at home.

Talk about the Sales and Rebills of Rapidgator. How many sales did you get in March and how many in April.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH i m so happy u are so worry about me :) why dont u take copy and write my name every day and night :)

at least my referal is rocking
N8iP7D8.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH i m so happy u are so worry about me :) why dont u take copy and write my name every day and night :)

See, you are running off topic again MrMental. May be you enjoy being so, and regarded as mental by all members. I hope you are able to understand what I am saying.

See, you are running off topic again MrMental. May be you enjoy being so, and regarded as mental by all members. I hope you are able to understand what I am saying.

You are sick :) go to doctor clinic :) he will give you shock treatment :)
who you are ? one small baby :) who shouting for sales and rebills hhahaahha funny i dont angry i laugh only
anyways takecare be happy stay cool :)

World Best Filehost only Rapidgator :)

if you love me friends if you follow my words always support Rapidgator :) thank you

Back