Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,793 comments
Beware of Alfafile, I just deleted 12 Terabytes without any sense and in one pass, even with a premium account, I think these friends do not want to pay anywhere, neither rapidgator nor alfafile that are the same...

12 Terabytes that are more than 5 years uploading files

h71VLpQ.jpg

Beware of Alfafile, I just deleted 12 Terabytes without any sense and in one pass, even with a premium account, I think these friends do not want to pay anywhere, neither rapidgator nor alfafile that are the same...

12 Terabytes that are more than 5 years uploading files

h71VLpQ.jpg

omg.. i just plan to start use this host.. glad to see your post..

If you are not profitable enough and just use large amount of space with negative cost per space for them, they will kick you out. Any host would do that actually. Rapidshare did that, depositfiles did it and etc. These people don't run charity and only want money. your ratio of generated money to cost of storage should be positive and if stays negative and storage usage grows too big, they just give you the boot.

Last edited:
If you are not profitable enough and just use large amount of space with negative cost per space for them, they will kick you out. Any host would do that actgualy. Rapidshare did that, depositfiles did it and etc. These people don't run charity and only want money. your ratio of generated money to cost of storage should be positive and if stays negative and storage usage grows too big, they just give you the boot.

I see it right but if premiums are not sold in alfafile it is not my fault, it is the fault of the 14 Euros premium. Users rarely pay such high premiums...

t6asVtU.jpg

Back