Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,888 comments
Hi fellow friends

I see that many of you are not happy with Rapidgator.

I am wondering, if some of you can work with me instead? I am currently creating a honest filehosting with PPS and I want to understand what your needs are?

No shaving of earnings (at least keep it minimal) , stable system which can last years, On time payment and not getting banned in forums etc

i am getting everyday sales on Nitro and Uploaded , But My primary host RG also Premium Link Used RG , but no sales Hardly 1 sale 4$ , ist it perfect ? I am 100% sure They F***** A**Ho** Cheating . They only Giving sales when they need 5 star rate . otherwise whole month cheating

it`s simple.. just stop use rg and stop cry every single day... if you are happy with nitro and uploaded no point to use rg.. or you like to spam and cry.. come on man.. stop please.. you cry for past year every single day.. are you child 14 years old ?

it`s simple.. just stop use rg and stop cry every single day... if you are happy with nitro and uploaded no point to use rg.. or you like to spam and cry.. come on man.. stop please.. you cry for past year every single day.. are you child 14 years old ?

i dnt understand whats your problem ? are you RG staff ? are you WJ staff ? who are you actually ?

i bet i had better stat than you , My sales dropped 60% , thats why i worried .

So if you have any problem Ignore my massage this is better option for you , Have a Nice day

i dnt understand whats your problem ? are you RG staff ? are you WJ staff ? who are you actually ?

i bet i had better stat than you , My sales dropped 60% , thats why i worried .

So if you have any problem Ignore my massage this is better option for you , Have a Nice day

who I am is not important, but tell me after weeping like a little baby do you have better sales? Don`t waste your time with bullshit.
I have offer for you. I will purchase sale from one of your files (1 month sale) if your sale is shown in account you will give me 100$ and will stop cry, but if you not receive the sale, keep my money ? All this will be with teamviewer
They don`t cheat your sales.. it`s not easy to generate sales like 2-3 years ago... rg cheat only with rebills(if your file is deleted no rebil) but i`m sure you know that..

Last edited:
Back