Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,914 comments
Well still some users thinking sales down i still say Rapidgator is best filehost,
You should be smart when u go for uploading and downloading you should be active use your brain whenu chck contents try to posts unique contents and you should have good terms with rapidgator.
My team earning good amount and they happy because we lead by example thanks alot.

Well still some users thinking sales down i still say Rapidgator is best filehost,
You should be smart when u go for uploading and downloading you should be active use your brain whenu chck contents try to posts unique contents and you should have good terms with rapidgator.
My team earning good amount and they happy because we lead by example thanks alot.

Ohh Really.. with same content I was hitting daily 2-5 sales and now its all zero and you are giving a lecture about smartness? We all know how much brain you have got spammer.

Ohh Really.. with same content I was hitting daily 2-5 sales and now its all zero and you are giving a lecture about smartness? We all know how much brain you have got spammer.
Really Bro :) haha funny you guys still wasting your time i know i m bck after few months and what i see? same position same character same thoughts :)
When it comes to me i earned what i wanted i got the things what i wanted i believe in team work i believe what best for the business because i m a Mr Perfect.
takecare thanks keep jealous :)

Really Bro :) haha funny you guys still wasting your time i know i m bck after few months and what i see? same position same character same thoughts :)
When it comes to me i earned what i wanted i got the things what i wanted i believe in team work i believe what best for the business because i m a Mr Perfect.
takecare thanks keep jealous :)

Welcome back.. How was your stay in mental hospital? lol

Welcome back.. How was your stay in mental hospital? lol

I went hospital they said where is kid bro ? :) Where is bay bay he is ok ? hismental position good ;) i said yes he is all fine and he is enjoying with commenting on wj :)
I went there for you :) because i wanted to confirm when they discharged u :) because they said your Bay Bay dearest one . they said he will again shout he will again fight so becarefull :)
I said ok i will be carefull dont worry :)

Lol this mental patient MrNobody is still active on this forum :astonished: I thought that he was finally hospitalized in some mental hospital :sweat_smile:
LOL MrPerfect again and again you back here with some old/new bullshits @Sofronije is right you are MrNobody why you invite people to register new RG account via your ref link? umm also you are told people how you are partner with rapidgator WTF do you think how we are idiots ?:grey_exclamation:

Screenshot-20181029-100430-2.png

ok guys, sometime RG give a lot of sales, sometime just zero and zero. But I've been working with RG since the begin day's RG, I've tried many and using many mirrors but RG still cant be replaced by others.

Sometime RG like crazy, but it's still good enough with me.

Last edited:
Back