Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,898 comments
They are delete files randomly I am sure. I have 12 delete today. Yesterday 15. If they are delete files randomly They are steal sales too. I dont trust them anymore. I am done with this filehost. Is there a filehost recommendation ?

This reminds me on last days of Filesonic, Fileserve etc...they deleting files like crazy and sales dropped significantly. Maybe they cleaning storage space for their new project of renting mass storage. If they want to go, no problem, just pay us first, then go for good!

This reminds me on last days of Filesonic, Fileserve etc...they deleting files like crazy and sales dropped significantly. Maybe they cleaning storage space for their new project of renting mass storage. If they want to go, no problem, just pay us first, then go for good!

Agree , looks line they will paid all pending money , and they focus in new project , they no need uploaders / or dont care about sales

why they delete file randomly, so they spoil all one's work....

files deleted today 15

and they are files in parts...

fuchkkkk!!

Ask them why, here is the answer to me from their support about randomly deletion of files:

Dear customer,
You able to absolutely clear in your own profile the reason of deletion and more
Kind regards,

Hello, Ladies & Gentlemen hows all ?

i m sure u all missed me alot well i heard now days uploading work is not going to be good as used to be good.
But its ok its a part of life its just a matter of time i m sure as i said i m bck and i m going to support all uploaders as i already mention i will try to get access also and i will update also good warez sites trust me.
Now let me tell me u about rapidgator as we all know rapidgator is one of the best filehost now and they are not shaving sales anymore. they are good and sales also very good we all knows some people hate the and some people love them so mix comments always with good filehost :)

Thank you

Back