Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,876 comments
You will, but it takes time. a few hours maybe.

Well, it took 2 days - and the low fee means the amount is unusable if I've understood it correctly. According to BitPay:

Amount too low to spend
This warning in incoming transactions is shown when the received amount is too low compared to the current Bitcoin network fees. When trying to redeem this amount in the future, it could happen that the fee required by the Bitcoin network to include it into a transaction will be higher than the amount itself, making it economically inviable to use it.

It's only a $25 payout, but it's now $25 I can't use.

Do users buy premium from mobiles phones? any ideas?

I think they don't, why would they buy a premium from a phone! to download big files to there phones

from tablets maybe

Well, it took 2 days - and the low fee means the amount is unusable if I've understood it correctly. According to BitPay:

Amount too low to spend
This warning in incoming transactions is shown when the received amount is too low compared to the current Bitcoin network fees. When trying to redeem this amount in the future, it could happen that the fee required by the Bitcoin network to include it into a transaction will be higher than the amount itself, making it economically inviable to use it.

It's only a $25 payout, but it's now $25 I can't use.
Don't worry because I recieved BTC by blockchain.info a day ago with the same kind of your warning; it took about 1 day to be confirmed by Bitcoin network because Rapidgator used low fee. Maybe you must wait longer because at the moment lots of people trading BTC.

Last edited:
Back