Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,879 comments
Friends all fingures are not same,
Some time you get some time not am i right ?
So why should we giveup ?
Think possitive believe in your self dont think you cannot get sales its just a matter of time i m sure its not goodbye.
When u know you are talented hardworking uploaders so one thing you should not forget and that thing is your hope your trust your believe.
If you think they shaving talk to them message them convence them if you think they cannot be your wellwisher thn you can leave that filehost instead of fighting.
Hope you understand rapidgator still good trust me if you are good uploader if you have access on big sites you can generate sales easily its all about big websites access its all about websites more sites more access more sales thats true .
need some good smart work if you can you can get for sure.
Thank you

Think possitive believe in your self dont think you cannot get sales its just a matter of time i m sure its not goodbye.
When u know you are talented hardworking uploaders so one thing you should not forget and that thing is your hope your trust your believe.
If you think they shaving talk to them message them convence them if you think they cannot be your wellwisher thn you can leave that filehost instead of fighting.
Hope you understand rapidgator still good trust me if you are good uploader if you have access on big sites you can generate sales easily its all about big websites access its all about websites more sites more access more sales thats true .
Thank you

You pritching about how everything "will be good" and that "people should contact you" if they want get better stats. How about you show your stats.

Thank you

if you are rapidgator, please give us our money for our

hard work.

Ignore all the posts of that maniac. He knows nothing. He will ask for skype id and then he will start doing meaningless talks. Me and my frine andzuz, we both banned this psycho.

Such a faulty piece, God had sent to this earth.

RG stats is not stable, no doubt about that

Last edited:
Back