Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,931 comments
few days ago a moron said that from this week everyone will get good sales...i asked him how does he know...he said it's confidential secrets and argu with me like a kid :facepalm:

wondering where is he hiding...normally he kept spam this thread every day without any rest :P

Last edited:
Data Downloader is very dangerous. It is killing sale rebill
"Download files from multiple hosting sites as premium user with our Download Manager. Remove any speed restriction or waiting times. All you need is one Datadownloader account and download manager software."

What the f?
Download files from multiple hosting sites as premium user

Rapidgator.net Are you kidding me?

Last edited:
This Datadownloader is stab in back to all uploaders. There is no need to buy premium account via our links. All you need is instal that software and buy premium package.

Lame, very lame.

So uploaders only can count on "paranoic" downloaders whos afraid to instal anything on computer. But, i dont belive they will gladly share their personal data just to buy premium account.
If this situation with Datadownloader will continue, im affraid that many uploaders will drop RG. Im sure I will be one of them.

Shame.

That Datadownloader banner can be blocked by ABP or any other adblock which use many people. They just need to add that banner to their list, personally I did that immediately after I noticed that banner, but it's my custom filter. It has to be listed on adblock list which is updating regularly.

@gon Do you know man issue is only one You think negative you think your hardwork is not going to be fullfilll so its seems rapidgator shaving sales :)
Because you think they shave so you sharing your point of view ok they shaving why you are using them ? ok they shaving why you are shouting here? ok they are shaving why u are involving me in this matter? ok you dont happy with them so why u are targeting me ? you know why ? Because your dreams shattered your earning gone your uploading hardwork is no more i will suggest you go to real life job and ask to them if u will fire me ever so where i will go ? he will say go anywhere but dont come ever here again :) than you will say i will kill you how dare you to fire me ? u dont know i m Gon? he will say who he is ? u will say me me me Oh Come on take this man throw him out of this building :)
Look Dude You cannot complain about any thing if you dont like just leave it if u cannot generate sales go use others if u cannot get sales complain for once not every time dont shout dont fight because result will be same dont say you getting downloads u doing your all time best work but stilll no sales so you mean to say i m responsible ? or rapidgator staff responsible ? go to contact us page and shout there they will show you what they can do with you here only u can shout in wj because all kids shout every where about filehosts if u have guts go there shout there abuse there and thn let me see what kind of fame and name u have and i will see who will back you staff of wj ? admin of wj ? or mee ? or members? or any other webmaster forums admin ? only one word for you if u do this thing you are fire Noone is bigger thn company including me understand . So dont shout dont fight i dont know whoz supporting you but i will not fight with u i will not say any thing might be u have good terms with all wj staff or members i respect that but dont put me in this ok ?
I earned respect more thn money i earned my spot in wj & all wj staff knows about me i m very loyal honest humble for me respect is more got it ?
You first make sure your self you can generate sales if u dont know thn come to me i will teach as i do trading as i earn with that i can earn with uploading too any time anywhere you need to fight with filehosts i dont need because i have faith in me i have faith in filehosts got it ?
Next time please becarefull ok ? do whatever you want to do man but dont trouble me :)

You dont know me who i m i m normal user i m in this business more thn 10years but never tried to shout never tried to cheated never tried to fight because my world is my honesty i m here for help i m here for guidence i m here for all of my friends and members u love me or hate me i dont care what i care only respect others. u can booooooo u can cheer i will accept but be in limit .
Thanks

@gon Do you know man issue is only one You think negative you think your hardwork is not going to be fullfilll so its seems rapidgator shaving sales :)
Because you think they shave so you sharing your point of view ok they shaving why you are using them ? ok they shaving why you are shouting here? ok they are shaving why u are involving me in this matter? ok you dont happy with them so why u are targeting me ? you know why ? Because your dreams shattered your earning gone your uploading hardwork is no more i will suggest you go to real life job and ask to them if u will fire me ever so where i will go ? he will say go anywhere but dont come ever here again :) than you will say i will kill you how dare you to fire me ? u dont know i m Gon? he will say who he is ? u will say me me me Oh Come on take this man throw him out of this building :)
Look Dude You cannot complain about any thing if you dont like just leave it if u cannot generate sales go use others if u cannot get sales complain for once not every time dont shout dont fight because result will be same dont say you getting downloads u doing your all time best work but stilll no sales so you mean to say i m responsible ? or rapidgator staff responsible ? go to contact us page and shout there they will show you what they can do with you here only u can shout in wj because all kids shout every where about filehosts if u have guts go there shout there abuse there and thn let me see what kind of fame and name u have and i will see who will back you staff of wj ? admin of wj ? or mee ? or members? or any other webmaster forums admin ? only one word for you if u do this thing you are fire Noone is bigger thn company including me understand . So dont shout dont fight i dont know whoz supporting you but i will not fight with u i will not say any thing might be u have good terms with all wj staff or members i respect that but dont put me in this ok ?
I earned respect more thn money i earned my spot in wj & all wj staff knows about me i m very loyal honest humble for me respect is more got it ?
You first make sure your self you can generate sales if u dont know thn come to me i will teach as i do trading as i earn with that i can earn with uploading too any time anywhere you need to fight with filehosts i dont need because i have faith in me i have faith in filehosts got it ?
Next time please becarefull ok ? do whatever you want to do man but dont trouble me :)

You dont know me who i m i m normal user i m in this business more thn 10years but never tried to shout never tried to cheated never tried to fight because my world is my honesty i m here for help i m here for guidence i m here for all of my friends and members u love me or hate me i dont care what i care only respect others. u can booooooo u can cheer i will accept but be in limit .
Thanks

did i complain about rg? exactly which post? other people complaining so i just said someone said something few days ago...i just wondering what would you say about that. instead you saying you earning respect:facepalm:

anyway everyone has a sense of humor...If people don't laugh at your jokes, they probably laugh at your opinions...thank you for the entertainment...keep up your hard and smart work.

Back