Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,892 comments
Payment of paypal received, but they took too much commission, rapidgator commission and paypal commision.

How much is rapidgator commission in percent? I presume Paypal took 5$

And, please, how long you wait for payment? A month or less?

Rapidgator depends of the amount you requested took for me 7.50 dolars, and paypal took depends of the amount you receive for me took 7.80 dolars, then it's too much, and yes, must wait 1 month to receive the money, but now it's very complicated to earn something, because they are shaving to the extreme.

Last 15 days, They fucking switched off sales (at least for me). This is ridiculous ! worst shaving in months !!! IT hints something? I don't know.

Go87T01u.png

Anybody got sales? I come back to uploading and 2 days not sales. Very bad sales are now, nothing with rapidgator. Uploadgig is good host?
I started working with them since 18 Sept.but without luck.A few downloads but Not a single sale so far.If you don't have any better give them a try.Maybe you have better luck.

Anybody got sales? I come back to uploading and 2 days not sales. Very bad sales are now, nothing with rapidgator. Uploadgig is good host?
I started working with them since 18 Sept.but without luck.A few downloads but Not a single sale so far.If you don't have any better give them a try.Maybe you have better luck.

today 1 sale & 1 rebill via 81 downloads

I just can't believe how this file host cheat too much. I have on Keep2Share and Uploaded sales almost every day and in this file host only 1 rebill this month. Last month is ok but this month extreme shaving!

2i3vf.jpg

hello,

I work with rg almost four years, there have been good and bad periods, but this is now what they are doing is criminal.
15 days without sales (only 1 rebils) with 3000 DL's is really a robbery.

Bye bye rg, it's time to go to a new host...

Last edited:
Back