Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,949 comments
If you want use RG to get a big money
Do not use other PPS uploader(especially UPLOADED.NET,should immediately stop!!)

You should tell your visitor about RG's advantage,why buy RG
GuSczxh.jpg

Good Stat
your Download looks like warez contains

Most probably they have pay gate problem, and as we all know pay gate issue takes long time to fix. Of course they wouldn't announce it publicly so ppl won't panic.

seems its not a paygate problem

just i got fresh sale today ..

but its not enough for my exclusive contents (possible shaving)

Last edited:
first of all i would like to say thanks for this question,

second thing i would like to say there is only one way to get good sales you should hve good terms with them :)

there is no way to get good sales if i say if you posts good contents if you do first on net your contents its a simple and normal thing.

try to make thread to make sure them you are best if you cannot proof your self than try to talk to one of your good friend who getting good sales or who having good terms with rapidgator support. and its work believe me so always go with those professional uploaders who hving websites who having experiance .

And you are good Samaritan who wish to help with this retard advice or member of shity RapidGator team who just trying to wash their shame and blame uploaders ?

By this what you wrote , problem is in bad uploaders work not in Rapid gator theft !

People who know their job very well , with professional work , with excellent content , work hard and no more have sales & rebills , RapidGator was stole all of them and he continues to steal more and more and more ............. only a moron can't see this !

Here you can see sales from funny guys with their fake screens , guys from RapidGator shitty team or very samall group of lucky ones !

Last edited:
WMZ recieved but sales, rebills and downloads still dead all month :cursing::facepalm:

Same week in August:

image.jpg

This week:

image.jpg

Turn off this cheating hoster !!!!!!! :cursing:

Last edited:
I got the same answer from them as well. :v

WTF is with RG?
image.jpg

...and from 2016-09-07 until today
image.jpg

Dear partner,

We have checked your account and we confirm, that we not missed any sales for your account.

Kind regards, Alex
Rapidgator.net Support Team

Of course...they not missed any sale. lol

I got the same answer from them as well. :))

WTF is with RG?
image.jpg

...and from 2016-09-07 until today
image.jpg

Dear partner,

We have checked your account and we confirm, that we not missed any sales for your account.

Kind regards, Alex
Rapidgator.net Support Team

Of course...they not missed any sale. lol

I got the same answer from them as well

Last edited:
Rebill is counted only over your file! Try it. (Chose your file and upgrade your account) If you pay only in your account its not rebill for RG. But i have sales down too :(

Stop work untill they change terms. I have no rebill a month ago..I had used wmz to upgrade my account and rebill after that. They not count that rebill.

Last edited:
Back