Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,939 comments
screenshot_419.png

i think i'm in shaving group

biggest cheating host ever
it`s not important if they cheat you.. more important is what you doing after see they cheat you.. you continue use this cheaters so no problem at all, don`t cry.. just change the host.

u complain almost every day about this.. you believe if you complain here admin will stop cheat for your account.. no my friend.. he will continue because he know even if people complain they still will use this crap host..
Yes making sales in this host it`s easy.. but if admin permit this.. i also use this host in past and sales was better compare with other host.. but after they delete 2 times x 2k files everything was perfect clear for me.. random deleted files it`s not part of my game..

Last edited:
biggest cheating host ever
Yeah. Maybe you are ... wrong.
At least they are big cheaters regarding the rebills... but to be honest, their biggest rival, 'uploaded'' is cheating even more regarding the rebills

Working with them for almost 2 years with at least 100 new sales/month ... using simple math : 100 x 12 months x 2years = 2400 customers ( at least 20% of them are still renewing their subscription which means 500 rebills ... in reality i had 47 rebills in november which is only 10% of the expected 500 if they were to honestly count them

At least they are big cheaters regarding the rebills... but to be honest, their biggest rival, 'uploaded'' is cheating even more regarding the rebills

Working with them for almost 2 years with at least 100 new sales/month ... using simple math : 100 x 12 months x 2years = 2400 customers ( at least 20% of them are still renewing their subscription which means 500 rebills ... in reality i had 47 rebills in november which is only 10% of the expected 500 if they were to honestly count them

I've been saying that since long time ago, rebils doesn't work and obviously they don't want to fix it, cause they cheating/earning this way a lot of money.

Also our earnings are not 50% of sales and rebils, in reality it's about 50% of sales and 10% of rebils - in best case.

Fockin' scammers! :thumbdown:

i dnt know why not a single sales. even all topics run very well. its very disappointed. last 2 weeks sales are fully Gone. Rg now its enough shaving , Open sales please.

You know why you dont have a single sale?

Maybe the RG crew put you also to a shaving list.

You were always complaining about shaving with 5-6 sales/day.

Now they awarded you also with 0 sales / day

Last edited:
Dear Partner,In order to promote alfafile.net we offer you 300 USD bonus if you earn 300 USD or more in Month January.This bonus will be added to your alfafile.net balance on 1 February, based on your sales in January.

Back