Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,895 comments
Dear Partner,

Now you can upload your rapidgator files to alfafile.net using alfafile.net remote upload.
You don't need to have bandwidth in your rapidgator.net account for that. Simply add your rapidgator.net account in remote profiles section

WHAT means of this line
You don't need to have bandwidth in your rapidgator.net

Dear Partner,

Now you can upload your rapidgator files to alfafile.net using alfafile.net remote upload.
You don't need to have bandwidth in your rapidgator.net account for that. Simply add your rapidgator.net account in remote profiles section

WHAT means of this line

you can remote upload RG link to Alfafile. Thats it. you dnt need Download bandwith on RG account for remote upload.

Dear Partner,

WHAT means of this line

you can remote upload RG link to Alfafile. Thats it. you dnt need Download bandwith on RG account for remote upload.
Bro if my rapidgator account not premium then i upload my all file in Alfafile ?

After failure to make something of Datafile, now they have different approach to Alfafile, RG publicly admits they are behind Alfafile and give all resources to Alfafile, but still no results, no one (or just couple of uploaders) go with alfafile and they using it, only as mirror, among the other hosts. It's pathetic, uploaders are not a fools.

Best thing they can do about Alfafile - is to sell it, and return funds they invested in it.

Last edited:
actually its getting a lot of attention lately

HHE4Fr.png

Bro if my rapidgator account not premium then i upload my all file in Alfafile ?

I think if we put RG account there. The files in RG will be pasted (remoted uploading) to AlfaFile.

How you guys show last 500 files uploaded in file managaer of AlFafile?

Back