Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,884 comments
Dear Partnes, you know that debrids and leach sites are hurting our and your sales. So lets fight them together.
If you see any debrid or leach site, try to download file archive.txt
using leach site till you can't ( Till they are out of premium accounts). It will ban them one by one.

DO NOT use your own rapidgator account!!! Use leach site's account!

Last edited:
Dear Partnes, you know that debrids and leach sites are hurting our and your sales. So lets fight them together.
If you see any debrid or leach site, try to download file Download file archive.txt
using leach site till you can't ( Till they are out of premium accounts). It will ban them one by one.

Dont use your own account!!! Use leach site's account!

But that's the problem - we aren't using a leach site - I downloaded the file directly off RG with my RG premium account so I could see what the archive.txt was when I opened it.

And then they immediately locked me out of my account.

Which is what other people are also reporting.

We have to wait now for RG to fix their system so we get access to our accounts again.

If You downloaded the file they did good banning You as it was ment to do that.

The problem is that ppl didn't download it and got suspended, like me just by clicking on that link

If you see any debrid or leach site, try to download file Download file archive.txt

Dont use your own account!!! Use leach site's account!

LOL
I click on that link and tried to download, after downloading my account got blocked
That is stupid, I contacted them to unblock but not yet
Warning: Do not clicked and download that link

Last edited:
If You downloaded the file they did good banning You as it was ment to do that.

The problem is that ppl didn't download it and got suspended, like me just by clicking on that link

lol they want ppl to use their link for archive.txt on leach sites so they can ban the leach sites' accounts.
When I used my account with RG to download the archive.txt file to see what it was they banned me anyway.

That's not what their sytem is setup to do.

And yes, some ppl are getting banned even though they didn't download archive.txt either; they have to fix their system so those of us getting banned can get access back.

Again, I didn't use a leach site to download archive.txt. This is what the problem is for many of us who are now locked out.

I dont have leach site account either, but i think rapidgator wanted us to do the following:

Step 1: LOGOUT your own rapidgator account (just for sure)
Step 2: Register a free account on debrid/leach site.
Step 3. Download that archive.text with debrid/leach site account.

Result: debrid/leach site's rapidgator account will be banned.

After that you can continue your work with your own rapid account...

Last edited:
I can not understand what you mean Rapidgator with this message.

If you see any debrid or leach site, try to download file Download file archive.txt using leach site till you can't ( Till they are out of premium accounts). It will ban them one by one.

Please if anyone can translate correctly into Spanish and send me by m / p will be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

I can't fully understand too and the txt file can be downloaded only by premium users, so I can't. What does that file contain?

Edit: ok, I open a new leech account that will be closed after I download that txt file. So, how this action can help'em against leech-sites?

Last edited:
I can not understand what you mean Rapidgator with this message.

If you see any debrid or leach site, try to download file Download file archive.txt using leach site till you can't ( Till they are out of premium accounts). It will ban them one by one.

Please if anyone can translate correctly into Spanish and send me by m / p will be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

I can't fully understand too and the txt file can be downloaded only by premium users, so I can't. What does that file contain?

Edit: ok, I open a new leech account that will be closed after I download that txt file. So, how this action can help'em against leech-sites?

Leach sites like all-debrid have premium accounts for RG - all leach sites like them do it (others are like premiumize.me) - RG wants those sites used to download the archive.txt file so RG can ban all the accounts that sites like all-debrid and premiumize.me own.

That would mean people who have paid accounts with a leach site like all-debrid eventually won't be able to use all-debrid to download RG files because RG will have cancelled all the accounts that sites like all-debrid own for their own access into RG.

It would presumably force more people to buy direct accounts with RG, which would presumably generate more sales for people who upload material.

The archive.txt file is a simple 1kb text file with some random characters inside the text file. That's it.

It's just a way for RG to determine what RG accounts leach sites own, so they can block them all.

Again, the problem is I didn't use a leach site to download the archive.txt file, I used my own RG account. And as someone a few posts above pointed out, /anyone/ who downloads the text file will get their RG account blocked.

So a lot of us who have paid premium accounts with RG can't access our accounts because we accidentally got ourselves blocked.

Read what shychick wrote a few posts above, because I think she's right.
But RG didn't make a proper explanation and say: hey if you download this file, we'll automatically lock you out of your account.

So some of us got screwed.

And some people who didn't download the txt file also somehow became locked out of their account.

edit
Nokia posted:

Dear Affiliate,

We want to add to previous message - do not try to download mentianed file. Download will block your account.

Which means RG knows it made a mistake so now they changed the message on their website asking people like us who are 'affiliates' not to download the file.

lol

But it's too late for some of us.

We now have to wait for RG to unblock us.

I've tried calling their telephone # a lot but I keep getting a busy signal; too many people must be calling so now they're swamped with calls and pm's asking for them to unblock us.

Thanks for posting that note, nokia - at least now I'm certain they know something went wrong, and they're trying to fix things. I would guess in a few days' time, we'll all have access back to our accounts instead.

Last edited:

How it helps? leach-sites lose their rapid premium account. Users who registered on those leach sites, can not download from rapidgator with premium speed. They forced to buy rapid premium via rapid links.

i hope RG knows whom to unblock, its clearly can be seen who has AFFILIATE account and who has NOT. Any non-affiliate premium account will remain blocked, i think.

But what about simple premium downloaders, who bought premium via rapid links? did they get this message too? and maybe some of them clicked that link and blocked too? that sucks ....
or message sent to affiliates only...?

Last edited:
I just checked my RG account and I'm back in.

That means everyone who is getting accidentally locked out will also get in.

Just be patient everyone. They're working fast to fix this for us all.

Back