Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,888 comments
i need one Help,

I got Sales from Last 3 Days , All sales are 6.49$, Not a Single sales 12.49$

But Today 1 Refund Amount 12.49$, How its Possible ? last 3 days i dnt get any 12.49$ sales. but Refund today 12.49$.

How Its Possible ?

what kind of stupid question is that? The sale can be from 6 months ago and customer still can get refund if they try hard enough. It's called credit card and consumer protection.

I had one refund and got my balance in negative(-) . So today I see my payout has been failed and the balance added in my current earning. Is it because of the refund? Or it failed because of any other reason. This is the first time it happened and I have Webmoney formal passport so there is no limit there... Any experienced mate please reply.. Thanks..

Religion is man-made and men are shit, including all of us. It may hurt you / your sentiments but that's the truth.

Anymore discussions on this topic in this thread and we will hand out free bans so you can pray to your respective gods for unban.

no sales and rebills for it is a refund :facepalm: very bad week :facepalm:

I agree. Only 5 sales this week. 12,15, 17 Octomber no sales. Last week 5-7 no salesm but 8-11 good sales and 1 year sale. Possible that no sales, because warez-bb was offline if shaving mode I don;t know. Now very difficult get sale:cursing:

Back