Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,951 comments
what happend to rapidgator
I would like to know that also, they are playing harsh like crazy ...
I know only that this way they make a lot of space on servers and getting all rebill money for themselves.
With this they will lose more and more uploaders and they will switch host permanently if this nonsense continues.
Also it makes no sense to delete so many files when most of us don't even using all available storage.
Example: only used 500 GB of 6 TB storage and even then they delete files ...

we must all of us stop using them for this unfair massive deleted files for no reason :cursing:

Last edited:
master card not working while clicking on master card for buying a premium i am getting this message

Dear Customer,

We are not accepting credit cards at this moment.
You'll be able to pay by credit card in a few days.
Please accept our apologies for inconvenience.

Last edited:
master card not working while clicking on master card for buying a premium i am getting this message

Dear Customer,

So also this including shave, deleted files it's the reason for losing more, many rebills gone and now even sales are off :facepalm:

I would like to know that also, they are playing harsh like crazy ...
I know only that this way they make a lot of space on servers and getting all rebill money for themselves.
With this they will lose more and more uploaders and they will switch host permanently if this nonsense continues.
Also it makes no sense to delete so many files when most of us don't even using all available storage.
Example: only used 500 GB of 6 TB storage and even then they delete files ...

we must all of us stop using them for this unfair massive deleted files for no reason :cursing:
This would have effect only if at least 50% or more RG uploaders arrange agreement to stop work with them for real.
It's hard move to do it united and permanent.

Last edited:
the problem is there is no choice for forums posters .. you have to follow the "allowed list " .. there's just a few sites in the list ..

there is no chance to change this shitty host .. i'm just hoping for a new filehosing to appear (serious one with custom script) and it should be allowed :facepalm:

all those forum allowed filehosts need to pay big amount to forum admins to keep them in allowed list that means filehost need to take money from affiliates earnings to them so no wonder they doing these.

What just happend in my opinion.

PBB and Philia recetly raised their prices for filehosts in order to be allowed in FH list.

1.Datafile got banned because their refused to pay such high amounts and they didnt wanted to shave it from their afiliates.
2.Rapidgator deleted huge amount of files to save space and also decrease costs for servers + they also get all the rebills from users with deleted files.
3.Keep2share sales and rebills are very bad last days - possible shaving in order to raise the money needed to be paid to forum owners.

Read other topics and you will find your answers.But most important you will get your answer to which host is honest and which is not.

lol the main reason why sale is down is due to "mastercard" is unavailable when paying premium account

[h=2]Dear Customer,[/h]

the question is when is it going to be available again?

Back