Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,954 comments
i think you log in with rg account in rdp service or something and there he can view your passwords

I know that.Sparkling host was under attack the last days. Login data for premium accounts are stolen from there.But this isn't the problem.The damage wasn't so big but i'm worrying for the future and that people on RG doesn't understand and reply with an email that has nothing to do with all this issue.

Added after 1 45 minutes
:

*Edit: Problem fixed by RG

Last edited:
i have 2 internet connections. 1 was unable to open rapidgator and the other 1 is struggling to load the site. but in my rdp it works perfect.

am i the only one experiencing this kind of problem?

Can you please explain this [I rename all files that make and sell them updated with new! ]

example:
1. today I have the sale from file - filename1.mp4 from bb
2. find my file on RG and rename this file filename1-sales.mp4 or sales-filename1.mp4 (as you decide you.)
3. Coppy/paste this file. after rename (now) filename1.mp4
3. find my topic/thread and replace this file with now file!

file which is sold, no risk of DMCA report, because it does not exist already in the topic/thread. ;)

also next time when you rebill, You can find that rebill, because already been renamed!

Good luck to all!

Can you please explain this [I rename all files that make and sell them updated with new! ]

example:
2. find my file on RG and rename this file filename1-sales.mp4 or sales-filename1.mp4 (as you decide you.)

file which is sold, no risk of DMCA report, because it does not exist already in the topic/thread. ;)

also next time when you rebill, You can find that rebill, because already been renamed!

Good luck to all!

I played with somethink like you showing here when i worked with rg. Everythink was perfect until 4 month ago somethink wrong start happening with this host. In one month 90 percent rebils gone , i have many days when i get 5,6 rebils per day ( many accounts was renew year or even more)in october they all gone. So if they want f..k you they f..k you, no mater is that you replace links with you get sales. I stop work with them because they f..k me many time. I have many action looks like that i get sale with old file and the same day they delete one part of this files with many who get sales. I move all my files on k2s and i am happy with that, now rebils back, sales are counted corectly, only 2 days in last month where i dont have any sales, and so is important they have good support, not robot sent the same words everyone.

Last edited:

example:

Good luck to all!
This don't protect file from "DMCA report" (RG trick to bypass rebills) because hash data is the same, so if the file in topic/thread get DMCA report (false RG report), all copies : old and new ones, no matter what name file got in present are gone and of course rebills.
Also it's not worth it to do it because of storage space.
This way if you get 10-20 sales of the same particular file (making 10-20 copies per one file it's wasting space and time).
Then another file get 5 sales (5 copies) and on and on.
If and when RG decide that it's time to remove, delete some file - files to free space and bypass paying rebills they will succeed in that. Bypassing deletion is only possible with changing his hash if it's worth it to hassle with that.
Or simplest not the best profitable way: when file is deleted and rebill is gone, reupload file again and wait for another fresh sale from ...

who got the payment?
WMZ payment received (y)

With shaving or no shaving sales and rebills, RG is still very good with final earnings, for me personally, in the top 5 paying hosts.

Last edited:
Back