36,012 comments
sale down for everyone ?

Yes!!!

7861825Y.jpg

aminakoyim

Looks like its ok for you :facepalm:

atleast you have sale , not like us 0 , 0 , 0 , 0

Now dont say about your work, :facepalm:

my Next payment USD was 25.5 and i pay $ 24.99 USD 90 days* my Next payment now $-7.56 its must be 0.50 not -7.56 -
i have to contact them or what >

may be you have a chargeback check you payment page section or else yes their calculator is not working right :facepalm:

aminakoyim

my Next payment USD was 25.5 and i pay $ 24.99 USD 90 days* my Next payment now $-7.56 its must be 0.50 not -7.56 -

may be you have a chargeback check you payment page section or else yes their calculator is not working right :facepalm:

no chargebacks or refunds

Overall money.

So nothing wrong in sales and rebills. I know you expecting more, but my point is atleast you having something instead of nothing.

is and that is something, but it is obvious that we lie very!
I miss Filesonic,Wuplaod, Oron [:|]

Cute names you wrote, I missed them too :'(

aminakoyim

no chargebacks or refunds

contact them, i will find you the luckiest person on earth if you get a reply and issue fixed.

It's just temp false info in RG payment calculator-system because it's slowly updates, few times per week (usually Monday for - calculation of next payment and sum, Thursday for - payment progress and rest balance calculation)
So all be sorted right tomorrow (on payout day).

i have 0.50 in my main Balance
Next payment USD must be 0.00 not $-7.56 :facepalm:
if it not fix when marked Payout on 2015-02-19 i will contact them

Last edited:
yes agree with you. too down sales. from last week.

strange for me sales and rebills also gone, so its not like old time when you have sales i dont and when i have you dont now both have nothing ... something really wrong then.

Rebill totally Gone from last 5 days. sales almost stop. just 1 or 2 sometimes. never face before this problem.

My RG account was hacked.Someone asked from RG to change my email to admin@sparklinghost.com, he paid for 2 months premium ($12.99 & $24.99) from my earning balance (now is -6.00 $) and changed also my tariff from PPS to PPD. Should be worst if he want to delete my files.Anyway I already contact RG asking them to not change my email for any reason,cancel the two payments,refund etc. and i got this reply:

Dear Customer,

If you paid with credit card, please provide us your full name, first 6 and last 4 digits of your credit card (XXXXXX...XXXX).

We will solve your problem as soon as possible.

Thank you for cooperation.

Now i'm asking you:Are they retarded or something?

If they don't provide i'll have to wait 7 more days to change from PPD to PPS.

Last edited:
My RG account was hacked.Someone asked from RG to change my email to admin@sparklinghost.com, he paid for 2 months premium ($12.99 & $24.99) from my earning balance (now is -6.00 $) and changed also my tariff from PPS to PPD. Should be worst if he want to delete my files.Anyway I already contact RG asking them to not change my email for any reason,cancel the two payments,refund etc. and i got this reply:

Dear Customer,

If you paid with credit card, please provide us your full name, first 6 and last 4 digits of your credit card (XXXXXX...XXXX).

We will solve your problem as soon as possible.

Thank you for cooperation.

Now i'm asking you:Are they retarded or something?

If they don't provide i'll have to wait 7 more days to change from PPD to PPS.

really . oh no . i am using his service -_-

Back