Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,951 comments
dude, even with having the above stats as an example, i never said the words shaving or stealing before ... in the above comment i said i had a bad day & related the low sales to the low traffic :sleeping: no need for arguing here, please, don't waste more of your time as well as mine

DUDE, we ware talking about David Villa's "Fucking Shave" statement. I supposed you will understand that, I didn't thought I should explain word by word...

OMG! I hate rapidgator's support, I sent a ticket on 14 this month (to support.rapidgator.net, i hope I sent it right), I still didn't get an answer. Basically I have this old rapidgator account and I think that's the reason, I can't login to FTP, I think I need updated details as the details from http://rapidgator.net/profile/ftp aren't working.

I noticed that on my ticket the "OWNER" field changed from unassigned to some name. Why is that?
How hard is to actually give me some FTP details as I am obliged to use the lame web uploader, uploading one by one because there is no other option... This is just stupid!

Last edited:
Why do you ask?

In case there is someone else with the same problem as me (Can't connect to the FTP), the support just answered: solution is to change the DNS to google DNS. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Last edited:
Can some users with more experience regarding this filehost tell me something...

It is possible that files uploaded for the first time to be removed from host in 10 minutes or so or even less? Two of my files got very quickly removed, like minutes... Anybody experienced that?

Also, if you update the files later, rapidgator will ban this kind of behavior? I know the official statement but between us :). You can pm me if anybody will like to answer.

Also an interesting thing. I recently start working with them and after 5 days I have a rebill... WTF?! I mention that this is an old account but I didn't use it in for two years or so...

Last edited:
Files may get removed if the hash of the file matches the hash of files that have been removed earlier. If you want to prevent that, add some random data to your file.

Shave mode it's for me lasts 2 weeks.
Sincerely i wish you a prison, you are BIG criminals so FU RG. :cursing::cursing::thumbdown:(finger)(finger)

Back