Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,922 comments
rapidagators systems said "PAID:$45xx"

but in webmoney i've only recieved xx

Also latest payment didn't go through as webmoney has some kind of limit on my WMZ even though it clearly states that the limit is 600$ per day.

Anyone else have this issue?

Last payment i got from rapidg was week28, i never got week29.

HELLO DEAR
TODAY I AM SHARING MY WORK YOU CAN SEE DIFFRENCE IN BITWEEN SAME MONTH OF OCTOBER [2013 TO 2014]

Untitled.png

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
What is interesting is that all of the 2013/2014 screenshots above blocked out the download count. The download count can tell us how many people are seeing your stuff. If the download count stayed the same in 2014 as it was in 2013, then there is an issue. I have no doubt that Rapidgator is ripping us off, but if you want to prove so, please provide FULL(or at least some days of download count) and valid screenshots. This DOES NOT include incomplete screenshots with the download count blacked out. Showing us the sale count difference between 2013 and 2014 without the download count tells us practically nothing at all.

if you have 400 downloads both in 2013 and 2014 and are experiencing sale shortage then that would be your proof of some kind of shaving.

also i have a theory abt low sales :
maybe last year less ppl had RG premium acc & by this year the contrary : a lot of ppl *already have RG premium acc so yeah low sales
PS : i'm not saying RG is not shaving !
& rebills r shaved 100% any file that u got a sale in it got deleted by ( DMCA my ass ) even tho it is protected by safelinking or hidden they still deleted it just to not give rebills , tested that & all links r alive like UL only RG is deleted , it's pretty obvious that RG shave rebills & doesn't pay for dead files rebills ( RIP Filesonic & Wupload they did )

many people crying for shaving ..... but I personally see 90% of uploaders use rg.......I do not understand

many uploaders put a mirror hosts with high speed for free users ... I do not understand

many hosts use their affiliates like old rags ..... I do not understand

everyone wants more money,,,,,,,, I understand

advice:
who has the ability / money to open your own host, certainly will not shave!

hope:
that some of the old guard (filesonic, fileserve, wupload etc) return in a new guise but with old principles and wipe out these greedy leeches !!!

I have hope that his wife will finally give him some p.... so he can stop f.... us and resolve his frustrations on us!:)

What is interesting is that all of the 2013/2014 screenshots above blocked out the download count. The download count can tell us how many people are seeing your stuff. If the download count stayed the same in 2014 as it was in 2013, then there is an issue. I have no doubt that Rapidgator is ripping us off, but if you want to prove so, please provide FULL(or at least some days of download count) and valid screenshots. This DOES NOT include incomplete screenshots with the download count blacked out. Showing us the sale count difference between 2013 and 2014 without the download count tells us practically nothing at all.

if you have 400 downloads both in 2013 and 2014 and are experiencing sale shortage then that would be your proof of some kind of shaving.

This is good point
I have never understand what is the meaning of hiding downloads count - What terrible thing will happened if someone see your download count?!

Last edited:
I have hope that his wife will finally give him some p.... so he can stop f.... us and resolve his frustrations on us!:)

This is good point
I have never understand what is the meaning of hiding downloads count - What terrible thing will happened if someone see your download count?!

Those sales were bought by hacked CCs. 99%. High PPD for high PPS in a normal way. High PPS with a tiny PPD? Bad joke or great luck?

lol you are the joker here. you just registered here to post a comment telling we bought our own sales using hack CC's. wait till you see stiven sales.. lol

i can also post here my last 5 months earning showing the decreased sales starting september

I don't know about others, but I am seriously wishing this host should just die, AK should get them, that is the best way I can get rid of these loosers who have no respect for their affiliates. A host that does not even reply properly to their affiliates and just send them automated junk responses deserves to die.
The situation is so bad that I really don't understand what they are trying to do.

If this host dies, only then I can say to the users that hey, I couldn't do anything, RG is dead, that is very sad but let's move to another host now and be happy. That would be really amazing.

Back