Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,011 comments
Sad picture
5DGPHln.png

how do you switch to pay per sale after earning 10$? i earned my hard 10$ using their incredible bad pay per download system only to when trying to make the switch get the same god damn message i get when i didnt have 10$ in my account... Please fix the following input errors: To change a tariff plan you have to earn more than 10$ working on a PPD plan. what the f*ck? do i have to contact their team? they take a minimum of 3 days to respond lol, thats gonna be a lot of money lost! :/

Does rapidgator give premium if your an uploader? I sent them in a request and they closed my ticket without answering o.0

they are at 2nd position in the list of most used filehosts
you cannot expect them to give you a free premium account just for the sake of promotion

Dear Affiliates,On 28 August 2014 we have deducted payout for earnings made till 24 August( Week 35). As we announced You'll get this earnings on 25-09-2014( 32 days holld). Kind Regards,Rapidgator.net Administration.

24 August is supposed to be the end of Week 34.

But RG called it Week 35.

Another example, Week 27 (30-June to 06-July) - then you should check your earning for this period instead : June 23-29

I notice this pattern while checking previous payments and cross-check them with statistics files.

conclusion is:if we earn money for every week,of course after 14 august regularly,we can not expect payment every week because as you can see rapidgator shaves some week,obtaines week that come with previous week earnings and we don't have payment every week....we earn money regularly for every week but can not expect payment to our wmz every week...that's all philosophy...now i have two times week 35 and maybe rg will obtain those two earnings and i'll go immediately to week 37,from 35 to 37 week and where is 36 week??nowhere...so expect guys to be like this.....

conclusion is:if we earn money for every week,of course after 14 august regularly,we can not expect payment every week because as you can see rapidgator shaves some week,obtaines week that come with previous week earnings and we don't have payment every week....we earn money regularly for every week but can not expect payment to our wmz every week...that's all philosophy...now i have two times week 35 and maybe rg will obtain those two earnings and i'll go immediately to week 37,from 35 to 37 week and where is 36 week??nowhere...so expect guys to be like this.....

:facepalm: they have some bug in script, and this is the reason why some weeks have the same numbers. But they still pay weekly!

And they fix my problem with disc spice :)

:facepalm: they have some bug in script, and this is the reason why some weeks have the same numbers. But they still pay weekly!

i am not such optimist like you but we'll see,at this time and moment it is like i said and as long they have such bugs in their systems some weeks will be shaved and many users will not get their earned money in proper time manner and that is weekly....example is week 31,maybe this time will be week 36 because of that system bug who knows....time will tell.....

i am not such optimist like you but we'll see,at this time and moment it is like i said and as long they have such bugs in their systems some weeks will be shaved and many users will not get their earned money in proper time manner and that is weekly....example is week 31,maybe this time will be week 36 because of that system bug who knows....time will tell.....

Back