Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,958 comments
How fast he got respected host rank :O WTF going on.

Is he really from RG Support ?

=========================================

Please don't do this much hold is not acceptable we will die , We need food to buy with RG money :'(

Since website down within 4-5 hours on July 13
Download counts bad. I think they turn off server to upgrade shave mode
It is time to stop using them.
Today I hide all rapidgator link on my site

26fL0ib.jpg

We had ddos atack on one of our server responsible for downloads count. It was fixed today. So from tomorrow you'll see normal stats. Sales count was not affected.

Well, May be we will decrease hold. it depends if we can negotiate it with the bank, and if our developers will able to adapt system to cards regulations very quickly.

Last edited:

26fL0ib.jpg

We had ddos atack on one of our server responsible for downloads count. It was fixed today. So from tomorrow you'll see normal stats. Sales count was not affected.

Well, May be we will decrease hold. it depends if we can negotiate it with the bank, and if our developers will able to adapt system to cards regulations very quickly.

How much they will receive the 14th.? Only the amount of money this week, or accumulated for all weeks to 14th????

Last edited:

and please dont forget to bring back the 65/65 :D

the problem is the form, in the day of payment rg on hold the payments, why not pay today and change later the system of payment, 32 days is to much
its time to say god bye rapidshit

26fL0ib.jpg

seekvn you shown clear screen shot of original shave i am also not getting sales i think my download is low that's why the issue but now only work if they solve this crappy issue of shave i dont want to work them Now they are thinking upladers are fool or mad and now make them more fool

Dear Partners,

Recently we have discovered high amount of fraudent transaction which been processed via our merchant gateway.

We decided to change hold from 4 days to 32 days. Next payout will be done on 14-08-2014.
Unfortunately we are forced for this measures by credit card institutions in order to adapt our affiliate program and payouts procedures and in order to make sure this will not happen again in the future.

This have to prevent us from getting further fines from Visa and Mastercard.
We hope for you understanding and for continue of our cooperation.

Kind regards,

Rapidgator.net Administration. close

Will be dead, remember Extabit!

//My friend received this notice on his profile but I don't see

Last edited:
damn 32 days
in this long days a lot of uploaders will going leave the site
you can bring 65/65 to covered this
also give us the Rebilsl from deleted files

Last edited:
Back