Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,011 comments
I just started uploading stuff a week ago on Rapidgator. The download counts are terrible. So far I have uploaded about a hundred files. Only less than 10 of them were downloaded. I upload many different things, just to see what is the best, but the download numbers are all very low. Should I focus on one thing at a time? And is it better to post on boards or to have your own blogs? I have a feeling that RG might cheat the download counts. I'm gonna upload my stuff to other hosts and compare them to RG.

Last edited:
I have a question.. How long this super shaving would last ?

Hi
what do you mean shaving? im using the same software on my website, download and sales counted automatically. you just can edit the total income manually.
personally i never done that so i dont know how they do this.
but i think being honest with users is the best key for being successful.

I choose PPS but I see download counter sucks several days. Only = 1/2 before
Maybe same with sales & rebills:

2014-07-10 575
2014-07-11 611
2014-07-12 662
2014-07-13 297
2014-07-14 323
2014-07-15 248

I just started uploaded stuff a week ago on Rapidgator. The download counts are terrible. So far I have uploaded about a hundred files. Only less than 10 of them were downloaded. I upload many different things, just to see what is the best, but the download numbers are all very low. Should I focus on one thing at a time? And is it better to post on boards or to have your own blogs? I have a feeling that RG might cheat the download counts. I'm gonna upload my stuff to other hosts and compare them to RG.

Some suggestions:

1. find good/popular boards to post on
2. start your own blog, but it helps if you already have a following on the boards so you can drive traffic to your website
3. Focus on a particular subject/niche. Be the only guy out there posting videos of toe-sucking aliens from Uranus and fans of that genre will beat a path to your door ;)
4. Don't be me-too poster. If you're the 12th guy to post the same thing you're not going to get the hits, let alone the sales
5. Make your posts easy to read, but with plenty of detail about the content. If it's video post high-quality previews and codec-specs, etc. A tiny little thumbnail with no details ain't going to cut it.
6. Watch the best posters in your area and ask yourself why they're the best, why they're popular, what do you like most about their posts?
7. Post stuff people can't find anywhere else (i.e.: those toe-sucking Uranians) you'll never be able to compete with the guys posting the latest/newest stuff
8. Think CLASSIC - there's plenty of stuff from 3,4, 5 or 10 years ago that is hard to find.

Last edited:
You ares serious??
9 from 10 say RG cheat and you come with these bullshits..
-When I get 20-30 dl from other hosts ..and 0 from RG for the same files..
-When stats are frozen for hours..not even 1 dwonload conunted..

I just started uploaded stuff a week ago on Rapidgator. The download counts are terrible. So far I have uploaded about a hundred files. Only less than 10 of them were downloaded. I upload many different things, just to see what is the best, but the download numbers are all very low. Should I focus on one thing at a time? And is it better to post on boards or to have your own blogs? I have a feeling that RG might cheat the download counts. I'm gonna upload my stuff to other hosts and compare them to RG.

Some suggestions:

2. start your own blog, but it helps if you already have a following on the boards so you can drive traffic to your website
3. Focus on a particular subject/niche. Be the only guy out there posting videos of toe-sucking aliens from Uranus and fans of that genre will beat a path to your door ;)
4. Don't be me-too poster. If you're the 12th guy to post the same thing you're not going to get the hits, let alone the sales
5. Make your posts easy to read, but with plenty of detail about the content. If it's video post high-quality previews and codec-specs, etc. A tiny little thumbnail with no details ain't going to cut it.
6. Watch the best posters in your area and ask yourself why they're the best, why they're popular, what do you like most about their posts?
7. Post stuff people can't find anywhere else (i.e.: those toe-sucking Uranians) you'll never be able to compete with the guys posting the latest/newest stuff
8. Think CLASSIC - there's plenty of stuff from 3,4, 5 or 10 years ago that is hard to find.

Some suggestions:(Modified)
>Most of Good/popular boards don't accepted new poster even if you contact admin stuff, they don't replied. so, I am not accepted this idea.
>Good Idea, but take more time to get some traffic that brings your satisfied sales, I agreed with 50 percent of this point.
>>>100% true.
>>>100% true, stop posting where spammer posted, but it very hard to find boards where duplicates not allowed!
>>>100% true.
>>>100% True, Nice Idea, (Edited cause I Don't read properly question).
>>>100% true.
8. Think CLASSIC - there's plenty of stuff from 3,4, 5 or 10 years ago that is hard to find.[/QUOTE]
>75% true,but remaining of downloaders like latest but dead links of latest post.

You ares serious??
9 from 10 say RG cheat and you come with these bullshits..
-When I get 20-30 dl from other hosts ..and 0 from RG for the same files..
-When stats are frozen for hours..not even 1 dwonload conunted..

Lolz, Read uppper advice carefully, work well, you get it, otherwise you will be whining, shaving, scamming here mostly.
Sorry for weak English.

Last edited:
I am having RG uploader on PPS.
I am not able to login in my account even after tried forgot password.new password received but shows invalid email id or password.
sent support ticket but NO reply.
I don't know what is this error

Some suggestions:

Totally agree with you! in short if you want to make good sales you must have high IQ.

just a question (sorry if it has been asked before) - many a time i get sales without the links/website(s) which bring sales (http link is empty). can someone please tell me if this is a browser related issue or is it something else (shaving of sales for a website!!!) or something that may have not crossed my mind :)

Some suggestions:

thank you for your advice. It is very helpful. I was aware that I wouldn't be able to compete with those big posters. Most of my posts are either classic Anime or classic movies. Before I upload them, I make sure that they have never been uploaded or the links are all dead. I only post at 2 boards though. Popular boards are hard find.

Anyway does anyone use Thema Poster? Is it good? Should I get it?

just a question (sorry if it has been asked before) - many a time i get sales without the links/website(s) which bring sales (http link is empty). can someone please tell me if this is a browser related issue or is it something else (shaving of sales for a website!!!) or something that may have not crossed my mind :)

it means someone just copy links from websites and then paste it to browser for download

Look at my downloads last 6 days. Suddenly, only 50% what it used to be. Very strange.

2014-07-11180 (0$)
2014-07-12179 (0$)
2014-07-1399 (0$)
2014-07-14109 (0$)
2014-07-1596 (0$)
2014-07-1650 (0$)

You're not the only one. Ever since RG had that downtime of over 12-14 hours, download/stats never went back to normal.

I assume the downtime was for them to activate yet another brand new shaving program.......

Back