Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
yEazKdr.png

what is this new option ......

i got message premium reactived when i unchecked cancel subscription but also can't see in profile part when my premium expires???

same message I got but I was a free user :facepalm:

There is no point to use RG as long as this banner for free premium is present. You wont earn a dime. I really dont know why are they spitting in our faces with it?

Its just a simple theory , They got a huge amount for advertising that site, and they offering free premium to those users only, and that procedure is not so easy.

Last edited:
I was paid my account writes., but
WebMoney paid do not have money in my account

???????

not sent webmoney.

is this normal ? .If so, when is normally sent

english limited sory

Last edited:
Rapidgator statistics scam? I have files online for over 16 months now that have download counts of 0-1 where i recieved over 2000+ downloads of other filehosts used? What the hell?

I was paid my account writes., but
WebMoney paid do not have money in my account

???????

not sent webmoney.

is this normal ? .If so, when is normally sent

english limited sory

Wait 2/3 hours and will see money in WM

There is no point to use RG as long as this banner for free premium is present. You wont earn a dime. I really dont know why are they spitting in our faces with it?

I also say something like that on my previous post .

If we continue to use Rapid Gator with that fucking banner we will work for free or for crumb , whole cake will eat only Rapid Gator !!!!!

The point is simple - We lose money , forums lose money - only Rapidgator gets !

I'm waiting for a reaction of the main forums , because they also lose like us . If the cca 5 major forums remove Rapid Gator from their hosts allowed list , Gator is fucked up .

Because we can not just sit and wait RG mercy , first we can send emails to forum admins and ask for help , it is for all of us common interest .

Last edited:

I also say something like that on my previous post .

If we continue to use Rapid Gator with that fucking banner we will work for free or for crumb , whole cake will eat only Rapid Gator !!!!!

The point is simple - We lose money , forums lose money - only Rapidgator gets !

I'm waiting for a reaction of the main forums , because they also lose like us . If the cca 5 major forums remove Rapid Gator from their hosts allowed list , Gator is fucked up .

Because we can not just sit and wait RG mercy , first we can send emails to forum admins and ask for help , it is for all of us common interest .

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back