Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
I'm working for 1.5 years and I get 0 rebills. That's pretty fucked up.

Almost 3 years and the same 0 rebils and my stats in last year was very good, that was not 1-2 sales per day, but much more. And now they think that we belive tham that everythink its allrigh. This is bullshit. If you want slaves not partners of interes you must start search in others place. Maybe children in africa will be want work with you, but i dont think so.

Last edited:
oFEgr.png

All files are greater than 700mb.They are stealing our money.

even you(i think you are editor in wrzko) are not getting sale in RG ,that means RG is again shaving heavily .

yeah since they brought old tariff back i dont get sales nor rebills before that it was fine.

Its was fine only for 5-7 days when every1 leaveing them .... now again they on their Fav road.

i just dont understand, everyone knows whats goin on with "Rapidgator/ShavingGator", Other fileshost shaving but not like this "Rapidgator/ShavingGator".... why using them why so much shouting ... just leave them & keep Calm.

They Are smiling ...

Last edited:
leave this host and let it die.so another can take his place.

join fileOM
i have already deleted my all data from rg now i am enjoying fileom with daily moor than one sale !
i recommended fileom and leave rg you will must enjoying

Join WHAT????
Fileom provide slow speeds to FTP Upload and crash in Remote Upload.
You never compare Fileom to Rapidgator in quality.

In shaving sales?? I dont know, but upload RG is very very better.

join fileOM
i have already deleted my all data from rg now i am enjoying fileom with daily moor than one sale !
i recommended fileom and leave rg you will must enjoying

Join WHAT????
Fileom provide slow speeds to FTP Upload and crash in Remote Upload.
You never compare Fileom to Rapidgator in quality.

In shaving sales?? I dont know, but upload RG is very very better.

I agree with this guy since its the stability of the filehost is responsible for keeping it in the long run.
RG has been shaving sales and rebills but I still prefer RG because their servers are up most of the time offering max speeds almost 24x7.
Well no host is perfect and there are occasional downtimes but I consider them as minor setback. I was planning to switch but there are no viable options which can match RG.
They have a stable payment gateway and process payments on time. Even a big filehost like uploaded has been delaying payments to its affiliates.
Timely Payments and Stable Servers is what keeps me working with RG. I also like Secureupload but the only issue with them is the storage space for free users.

Its was fine only for 5-7 days when every1 leaveing them .... now again they on their Fav road.

i just dont understand, everyone knows whats goin on with "Rapidgator/ShavingGator", Other fileshost shaving but not like this "Rapidgator/ShavingGator".... why using them why so much shouting ... just leave them & keep Calm.

They Are smiling ...
I think that is, for the same reason that some uploaders are still using Ryushare!

They know that Ryushare always has problems on payment gateway... they know that it always has delays of 25-30 days on payouts... they know that it uses a fewer rate to convert Euro in USD... they know that they don't reply for support questions...

But they continue using Ryushare! :-=

Back