Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,957 comments
neeww_RGG.png

Yeah just now check out the whole process of new cheating RG. They giving away free premium Account signup in kovla.com and get 1day free RG Premium. Time to Leave uploading and start Social-networking at kovla.com , because you will no get sales any more. If anyone don't believe so, then try it by ur self.

WTF??
sales has decreased since this banner appeared
RG should remove it, or I prefer to use K2s instead
fucking bastards

Just tested it too. They really do give a day premium with 1GB bandwidth just to sign up with a fake account at that site and enter a fake photo to get a day's worth of prem.

Last edited:
i think thats not a cheating way
those who are getting rebills on last day uploaded files they are getting rebills in this way
simple process
today i uploaded xxx file
i posted in the sites
one downloader clicked on that xxx file link he found free premium banner immedietely he register under that banner and got a day premium free
after the day premium expires he renewing his premium so i am getting rebill from xxx file which i uploeded yesterday

i observed that after keeping banner i am getting rebills from last day uploaded files

is it i am right??

I guess so and hope so. Only RG knows.

But still, sales will decrease, if someone need only 1 file and want to download with fast speed, he will be happy to have only one day premium and after downloading he won't look back again. So.. a sale gone.

I don't think so, when they click on banner to get free premium, that is another link, not your link and then if someone renew it they get all, and they will look us like idiots

It's not cheating way, it's best cheating way
At this time I think we should not upload and post anything, until they change

I still have rebill from the file i have uploaded for few day even few hour ago, I don't know what happen with RG system or they change the rebill system like ryushare

Back